"Uhm Dare." I instantly regretted the choice. His smile turned devilish as he cackled like a witch.

"I dare you to make out with Coen for 15 seconds." He spoke flatly. A glint of mischievousness in his eyes. A smirk playing on his lips. My jaw dropped.

"...huh?!".

"It's fine Ren. Really." He took Chapstick out of his pocket, rubbed it smoothly over his lips. I was still a little hesitant despite my brains efforts to urge me on and do it.

He scooted closer to me, interlocking his fingers with mine, pulling me gently up onto his lap so we weren't taking up all the so little room there was.

Each move was slow with direct eye contact, making sure I was okay and consenting to what he was doing. I settled in shooting him a smile to ensure him of my contentment. He smiled back.

The smell of musky citrus body spray tickling at my nostrils. His blue-brown eyes stared into mine. His hand moved toward my waist, the warmth of his skin glazing over me before he ever made contact. My cropped oversized t-shirt was cut high enough so Coen's thumb could rub soft circles onto my bare skin.

We had yet to kiss, and my senses were heightened beyond belief. I hadn't been touched like this in what felt like forever. Since I dated Malik. And even then, towards the end of our relationship we barely touched each other... I don't think he ever touched me this delicately...

Coen's touching was calculated. But the reaction he wished for wasn't for me to thrive in ecstasy like a sex crazed character in a porn. Every move he made, he made with precision. He wanted to be in this with me. Our senses heightened to the same level each time. No more or less than the other. Winning this race at the same speed. Tied.

It had only been about five seconds of us sitting in the position, waiting for Kenji to start the timer. I rose my hand to his chin, lifting his head to meet me in the middle.

He smiled against my lips with his. What was taking over me? Internally I moaned. I was somehow pleading for our lips to connect. I needed it bad. The insatiable hunger building in my stomach couldn't be solved by this back and forth. It was making it worse. Then as if someone flipped a light switch, ceased all thoughts, background movements, and sounds, his lips crashed into mine in intense passion.

His tongue darted across my bottom lip, waiting patiently for me to let him in. I could taste the faint fruit punch he had been drinking earlier. His hair ticking against my palm as my hands roamed free. Like a comb, my fingers spread moving through his strands. Closing them into a small fist naturally tugged just enough to spark pleasure. His grip tightened on my waist, his mouth opening against mine as a quiet groan escaped.

Geez. I don't know how much longer I can handle this. I was on fire.

My thoughts were flying away into the clouds. Entering the realm of Serenity's Fantasies that were now coming to life. Coen moved himself back, allowing my mind to come back present, the timer had been beeping for longer than it should have. I fell off his lap, plopping to the left side of him on the mattress. Silence enveloped around us until Blair stood up from the ground jumping up and down in joy, blasting a loud scream. "Oh My Gosh!" Everyone joined in, yells of jubilee piercing our ears.

Coen waved his hands up and down attempting to calm the rowdy crowd in front. "It was nothing. You gave us a dare and we gave you a show." He smiled, winking at me before getting up to refill his ice cream bowl.

Those words stung. It was nothing.

To me this was a hell of a lot more than nothing. It was the beginning of everything.