One

Esha's pov :

I am aware as I step into the common room that the majority of people here are almost dead , including me .

After the Christmas holidays im back now and its another year and nothing different is going to hapoen .

I stand there Anna and I look at each other .

"Esha-ah" says Anna "you look a bit like you wanna kill yourself" .

She and the rest of Our lot have sprawled themselves over a collection of swivel chairs around the common room computer desks .

I deflate into a chair and nod "its funny because it is true".

She looks at me some more and we laugh at something that wasn't funny .

Lee Anna and Kang Seulgi are my best friends .

Right now Seulgi is talking to this other girl from Our Lot , Kim Jennie .

After talking about random stuff and bullshits . I haed to the the locker room .

I arrive at my locker to find a Post-it note on its door .

On that someone has drawn a left pointing arrow suggesting that I should , look in that direction .

Irritated I turn my hed to the left .

There's another Post-it note a few lockers along .

And on the wall at the end of the corridor another .

Students are walking past them totally oblivious .

People never think twice about déjà vu .

I pluck the Post-it from my locker and wander to the next .

The Post-it note start popping up all over the place .

The penultimate Post-it I find depicts an arrow pointing forwards and is situated on the door of a closed computer room on the first floor .

Black fabric covers the door window .

This particular computer room C16 was closed last year for refurbishment but it doesn't look like anyone's bothered getting started .

I open the doors enter and close it behind me .

Theres one long window stretching the length of the far wall , and the computers in here are pretty old .

I find the final Post-it note on the back wall , bearing a URL :
SOLITAIRE.CO.SK

Solitaire is a card game you play on computer . I used to kill my time by playing it when I used to get bored .

Its then that someone opens the door .

"Oh my fucking lord the age of the computers in here must be a criminal offence"

I turn slowly around .

A boy stands before the closed door .

After several long seconds he finally notices that he's not the only person in room .

He has doe like eyes . His brown hairs and bangs which almost cover his eyebrows . His chocolaty brown eyes . He looks extremely hot in his skin tight black jeans and a white top .

He then leaps towards me and absorbs my face . His eyes flare up . He leans forward so that his face is centimetres from my own .

"Park Esha" he says

"You are Park Esha" he says and holds a peice of paper up to my face . Its a photograph of me .

Underneath in tiny letters : Park Esha , 11A .

It was on display as I was a form leader in the year 11 .

"Did you tear that right from the display? " I asked the guy .

"No I helped someone look for you . He was I think a new student with skinny jeans and blonde hair " he replied .

"How did you know I was here" I shrug .

"I didn't . I came in because of the arrow on the door . I thought it looked quite mysterious . And here you are !. What a hilarious twist of fate" he said .

"I've seen you before " he says while smiling .

"I've never seen you before" I reply and just roll my eyes .

"Thats not surprising" he says "im in year 13 , so you wouldn't see me much and I only joined this school 4 months ago" .

"So." he says "whats going on here?"

I step aside and point unenthusiastically to the Post-it .

He reaches up and peels it off .

"SOLITAIRE.CO.SK . Interesting . Ok we could boot up one of the computers and check it out , but we'd probably expire before the Internet Explorer loaded ." He says ,

"Aren't mysteries fun?" He asks .

Its then that I realise that I probably dont . I realise that I could walk out of here and literally not give a fuck about it or this guy .

I swiftly remove my phone from my jeans and type SOLITAIRE.CO.SK into the Internet address bar and open up the web page .

What appers almost makes me laugh - its an empty blog .

I thrust the phone into his face "mystery solved sweetheart"

Ar first he keeps on grinning but soon his eyes focus on the phone screen .

"Its an empty blog" he says .

Then he gets up and starts walking towards the door .

"Who are you?" I ask .

He abruptly stops and the turns around facing me .

"My name is Jeon Jungkook"

He smirks and leaves .

Then there is a voice from speaker I turn and look up at the speaker as the voice resonates .

"All sixth-formers should come to the common room for a short meeting"

When I turn around the room is empty .

I open my hand and find the SOLITAIRE.CO.SK post-it inside it . I dont know at what point the post-it made its way from Jeon Jungkook's hand to my own but here it is .

And this I suppose is it .

This is probably how it starts .