19

Seulgi's POV

Our first kiss...

I can't stop thinking about our first kiss. What's worse is that I think I'm blushing because my cheeks feels warm. Like, really warm. And honestly, he was a really good kisser..

"Seulgi? Are you blushing?" Taeyong examined my face and I quickly looked away. About a few seconds later, I could hear Taeyong laughing out loud.

"Shut up, I'm not." I rolled my eyeballs, trying to deny as much as possible.

"We could do it again." He stopped laughing then winked at me and smirked.

"Do what?" I pretended that I didn't know what he was talking about and quickly walked faster towards the school gate but I failed.

Taeyong instantly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. "You know what I'm talking about, Seulgi Bear." He whispered in a husky tone and I've got chills down my spine. And since when does he calls me Seulgi Bear?!

I pushed him away with all my might, causing him to almost tumble over. "Don't call me Seulgi Bear."

"Why? It's cute." He replied. "Seulgi Bear~" He said it in a singsong. Taeyong continued to repeat 'Seulgi Bear' to annoy the heck out of me while laughing.

"LEE TAEYONG AND KANG SEULGI!" Both of us turned around, to see one of our teachers, Mrs Shin coming towards us with an furious expression across her face.

"My office. Now."

We're screwed.

"Seulgi, I've allowed you to go to the bathroom to do your business, not find Taeyong and skip lessons." Mrs Shin shook her head and crossed her arms.

"I'm really sor-" I was about to apologise when Taeyong cut me off.

"Mrs Shin, it was my fault. I was the one that caused her to skip her lessons. I saw her on the way to the bathroom then I've decided to disturb her." He lied completely.

"Well, whatever is the case, I will still have to send the both of you to detention. Two hours of detention."

"Okay, will do."

"Mm? Aren't you going to say that you didn't want to go to detention? Like you always do, since you practically could do almost whatever you want." Mrs Shin questioned.

"I would but Seulgi here, unfortunately couldn't." Taeyong simply answered back. "We'll take our leave now." He held my hands and made our way to the detention room.

"Why did you lie for me?" I asked, still walking to our way there.

"You asked a lot of questions, Seulgi Bear."

I've realised he hadn't let go of my hand until we've reached the detention room.

We went in to see a teacher in there which I've seen before but never really knew his name.

"I assume the both of you are here for detention?" He stared at the both of us like a hyena.

"Yes, Mr Yoo. We'll just fill in the forms." Taeyong said as he collects two piece of paper from Mr Yoo.

"Not your first time, right?" I asked and he nodded, filling up the form. The form
asked a lot of questions and all of it was really unnecessary to me since it was my first time.

"Alright, no talking but you can do your work or just sleep." Mr Yoo stated.

Taeyong, who is beside me, scooted closer to me and whispered, "Just give him ten minutes and he'll be in deep sleep. He's a heavy sleeper, even loud noises doesn't wake him up easily."