17

Seulgi's POV

"Seulgi? Are you okay?" It took me about three seconds to realise Jimin was talking to me and I turned around to look at him.

"Huh? Yeah, why?" I asked him, clearing away the thoughts in my head.

"You've been dazing off for most of the lessons today. Are you sure you're really okay?"

"What makes you think I'm not okay?"

"I have known you for years, how would I not know if something's up with you."

"Right. It's just that there's a lot of things happening and I needed some time."

"Well, if there is anything you want to talk about, I will be your listening ear." Jimin smiled and I nod my head. Even after so many things had happened between Jimin and I, he didn't give up on me as friend and I was glad I didn't give up on him too.

"Mr Park and Miss Seulgi, I'm sure my lesson is much more important than your little conversation." Mrs Shin turned towards us with a stern look and the whole class stared at us, including Taeyong.

"We're sorry, Mrs Shin." I apologized and lowered my head. Mrs Shin then carried on with her lesson and from there, Jimin and I didn't talk afterwards.

School ended pretty quickly and I was waiting for Taeyong at the school gate since we had plans after school but I wasn't sure if I would want to be around him for the time being.

Not long, I saw Taeyong and his friends from a distance and signalled them that I'm over here. Taeyong came over first but as soon as he opens his mouth, I frowned.

"So you're cancelling our plans because something came up?" I repeated his sentence but with a tinge of irritation in my voice.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry." He hung his head low. I pretended as if it was fine which it wasn't at all.

Taeyong hurriedly left the school ground and then his friends came towards me just after he had left.

"He sort of ditched you, right?" Mark stated as I turned around and all seventeen of them stood behind me.

"You mean completely ditched me." I sighed lowly.

"Well, that means you're free right now, noona! So let's all go have some fun!" Jisung, the youngest exclaimed and I chuckled at him.

"I don't know though." I contemplated a little, wanting to go with them but yet I don't feel like going anywhere either.

"Come on! You need a break from Taeyong." Chenle said and he was right. I've been spending so much time with Taeyong that I barely hung out with anyone else.

Then that was it. "Sure, I will go."

"Then it's set! Let's go." Haechan exclaimed and we started walking.

"So where are we going exactly?" I asked.

"The arcade." Jaemin answered and the rest nodded.

"The arcade? It's been long since I've been there."

"It's gonna be fun. Don't worry." Yuta assured.

We chatted for a while, talking about our lives and school.

"Say... Do any of you guys know a girl with long auburn hair and friends with Taeyong?" I asked and all of them froze, smiling nervously. "I'm sure you guys know something."

"It's best if Taeyong would to tell you that himself." Says Ten quietly. I wanted to pry further but at the same time, I don't want to.

...