10

Third-person's POV

Days and days passed, but Seulgi still laid in bed peacefully. Taeyong and his friends would sometimes visit her but nonetheless, they always get chased out by Seulgi's friends. They were still mad at him because it was his fault that led Seulgi into a horrible state. Almost each night, Taeyong would start to do even more illegal things than usual; stealing things, vandalizing and just anything that was illegal. For some reason, Seulgi was somewhat important to him now. He misses Seulgi's presence but what was worse that the guilt in him was eating him alive. Whether it was his fault or not, he would still blame on himself. Whatever kind of effects Seulgi's has, was really affecting Taeyong but all he wants now, is Seulgi to wake up from her coma.

"Taeyong, what's with you?" Asks Hyunwoo, one of his illegal mates.

"Nothing." Taeyong replied, a little annoyed since everyone has been asking him the same question now and then.

"Something is definitely up. You usually do things more sneakily but now, you're just full out reckless." Says Joowon, another one of his mates.

"I already said it's nothing!" He yelled out of frustration and anger. The friends of his backed away a little as they were a little intimidated by him. They didn't push any further, not wanting to piss Taeyong off.

...

Next morning arrived and Taeyong woke up, feeling nothing. It was the weekends and he was debating whether he should go and visit Seulgi even though he would get kicked out again. After debating which seems like forever, he finally made up his mind to visit her. He wore a pair of new outfit, cleaned himself up and he looked brand new. He went to the hospital, already ready to get kicked out but as he entered her wardroom, there wasn't anyone but Seulgi herself. Taeyong went closer to her, forcing a little smile on his face. There was a chair beside her bed and Taeyong sat beside her, getting a closer view of her face.

"You make me so vulnerable.." He whispered gently to her.

"Seulgi, what are you doing to me?"

"You've been sleeping for quite long."

"It's time to wake up.."

"Please..."

He stood up, planted a small and soft kiss on her forehead. As he was ready to leave, he heard Seulgi calling his name.

"Taeyong..?" She says it once more and with wide eyes, he turned around, surprised that she finally woke up from her coma. Was it what he said made her woke up or was it a miracle? Whatever it was, Taeyong was ecstatic but he managed to keep his cool.

"You finally woke up." His tone of voice changed a little but still sounded soft and gentle.

"Wait..am I in the hospital? What happened?" The clueless Seulgi bombarded him with questions and surprisingly, Taeyong answered each of her questions.

"Wait, so let me get this straight. I got knocked over by a truck, landed up in the hospital, being in coma and slept for almost a month?"

"Yeah, pretty much. But before that, do you remember anything about the incident?"

Seulgi scrutinize her forehead, recollecting of memories about the incident that happened.

"I think I do. I remembered I rushed over to the road, a loud horn could be heard and I see a truck coming towards me then I blacked out."

Taeyong immediately get the doctor, knowing that she remembers what happened and didn't lose any parts of her memory. The doctor went through many check ups with her and after she woke up, she was getting better and better.

"Lucky for her, nothing was damaged but she may result in a little of dizziness but that's completely fine and it won't last long. She will recover over time and could be discharge after a few days." The doctor explained and Taeyong felt a flood of relieve rushed over him.

"Is it weird that I can hear someone talking to me even when I'm asleep?" Seulgi suddenly asked Taeyong.

"What..did you hear?"

"I hear a guy saying I make him vulnerable and could hear him asking me to wake up but from then on, I can't really remember." Taeyong's eyes widened, knowing that Seulgi could actually hear him.

"Wait a minute, you're talking to me. In a nicer manner." Seulgi realized.

"I guess so." He shrugs his shoulders. Both of them sat there, not moving and not speaking like they were frozen statues but Seulgi broke the silence.

"Were you..the one who's been talking to me when I'm asleep?" Seulgi popped that question.

"What? No!" He quickly denied it, feeling flustered.

"Really? But you sounded like him."

"You need to take a rest." Taeyong says quickly, trying to change the topic. Just in time, Seulgi's friends came but they weren't please to see Taeyong.

"Seulgi, you're awake!" All four of the girls cried out in unison, hugging Seulgi tightly. Taeyong stood away quietly while seeing the girls hug each other.

"I'm so glad you're awake. I thought you'll never wake up." Joy says, almost to the brink of crying.

"We're so scared of losing you." Yeri pouted a little, making Seulgi smile.

"Please don't ever let something bad happen to you." Irene hugged Seulgi really tight, almost suffocating Seulgi.

"Thank god you're fine." Wendy's eyes were teary but she managed a smile. After they finished hugging, all of them were looking at Taeyong.

"What is he doing here?" Irene asked, glaring at him.

"Taking care of me." Seulgi stated.

"What?" Yeri answered, not believing her ears.

"Are you sick? That's not the Seulgi I know." Wendy replied, checking Seulgi whether she is sick.

"Seriously, I'm fine and I mean it."

"Well, it was partly Taeyong's fault for everything. If not, you wouldn't end up like this." Irene says matter-of-factly. Seulgi didn't say anything and just look at Taeyong. She stares into his eyes and so did he. Though Seulgi still dislike him, she could tell something about Taeyong has changed but she can't decipher what was it.

"I'm sorry." Taeyong suddenly apologized, not breaking off eye contact. Irene, Yeri, Joy and Wendy kept silent whilst staring at both Seulgi and Taeyong making serious eye contacts together. The sudden change of Taeyong's attitude led Seulgi into deep confusion.

"Is it okay for me and Taeyong to be alone for a while?" Seulgi asked the girls and they nod, leaving the wardroom.

"Why are you being so..nice again?" Seulgi asked.

"I..I— It's complicated."

"What is complicated?"

"I can't say it now. Just not now." As Seulgi was about to say something, Taeyong had already left in a flash, leaving Seulgi confused, again.

"What is so complicated that you can't tell me.."

...

yeah, okay, idk what i just typed out

i just hope my stories get less complicating and confusing but i'm kinda dying cos i don't have much ideas left

even if i had the ideas, it's all in the later chapters so i'm lost

nvm, let's just see where this story goes to and i'm excited on my new story

i may be publishing it soon so yeah

thanks for taking your time to read my stories :D