Slade

Slade

My life is a long story so I'll sum it up as best as I can since all of us have our own story.

I'm Slade Hugo Archer.

So here's the thing. The Archers are dangerous feared famous killers in the whole world! It all started with the first Archer which was my 11th grandpa, Lock Archer. He escaped prison and death row multiple times for being a well known killer.

Majority of the guy Archers have been put in death row, just obviously successfully escaped. But still to his day VERY well known and dangerous, dead or alive.

The Archers have been around for years!

We're VERY well known.

But everyone knows me. They know who I am and who my family are. Ruthless dangerous killers that are famous throughout the whole world.

Everyone's afraid of me, so that's why in friendless.

We're not a gang, were a strong powerful team along with my grandpa, dad, and dads not biological brothers. My great grandpa stepped down and left my grandpa something strong that he had to step up from when my grandpa passed away as a tradition...

The Red Hooders.

**

"NOW GO!" I shout and the guy runs off in pure fear. I hear clapping behind me, causing me to groan. "Again?" I turn around and lower my gun.

"Yes. Again. I had to drop off your release papers because, not surprisingly, you got suspended AGAIN" dad crosses his arms.

I pout. "Hey you're suppose to be my best friend"

He smacks my head and laughs. "Oh shut up Slade, you sarcastic asshole"

"Only me at my best" I bow.

"Alright well I better head out and let you do your..." dad looks around and moves his hand "threatening thing"

I smirk. "Will do"

"See you at home kiddo" he ruffles my hair and walks off.

I wave and turn back around to the empty hallways.

Ah okay, let's get this straight.

Slade Archer. The one and only.

Damn I'm cocky.

ANYWAYS

As you know, I'm apart of The Red Hooders. The most famous dangerous team for centuries. Ruthless. Cold hearted. Dangerous. Aggressive. All those.

But I do have a little heart. I mean just a little.

What you saw back there, is me threatening a guy... obviously. Now ask me, Slade, why don't you just kill him? Well, that's because I do that enough for a living and this is school. Keep school life and normal life apart. That guy right there, is one of the MANY MANY bullies and creeps Beth Ackwood deals with.

So I make sure she doesn't have to anymore.

Call me stupid, but she doesn't know I'm the one decreasing the bullies and perverts that attack her. I should tell her, but it can't work that way. Remember? I'm a ruthless, heartless, dangerous killer.