-Why-

(Hey guys I'm gonna clarify something this is set after HOO but before TOA )
**Edited**

Percy

Looking back on it Percy wanted to say it was all a blur and that he had no control over what he did next... but unfortunately, that was not the case. He knew exactly what he was doing and he knew exactly how painfully he wanted to kill Trent.

Rage was overflowing within him and he was soon done with attacking monsters.

Memories of when Leo first "died" flashed across his mind mocking him.

The anguish that he had felt then returned.
Leo just had to be a hero...

Percy slammed Trent into a tree and stared into his cold dead eyes.

Trent seemed to not care as if all of this was just a boring part of a movie.
His nonchalant attitude only made the voice in Percy's head, telling him to kill Trent, louder.
The winds around the two sons of Poseidon became faster and eventually, a hurricane formed obscuring the forest and people around them from view.  It could be hurting other campers if left unchecked but at this moment Percy could care less, right now his thoughts were focused on Trent.

'How could you?!" Percy screamed at him, Trent simply just grinned and pushed Percy backwards.

"Perseus Jackson" he murmured as if it was an insult.

"They told me you would be....difficult......after all loyalty is your fatal flaw...." He rolled his eyes clearly annoyed at the fact whoever "they" were , ended up being right.

Percy stared at him confused and raised riptide.

"Who's they? Why are you here?" Percy questioned.

Trent just looked at Percy and rolled his eyes again and pulled a dagger out of his pocket.

The moon reflected onto it and shined light onto the Greek engraving "Σειρá" Order..?

Percy racked my brain for any gods or titans named that, but unfortunately, nothing rung a bell.

"You won't find anything on order.....chaos has hidden him well" Trent said as if this were a fact everyone knew.

Before Percy could even process what the traitor had said he swung the dagger.

Percy was quick to dodge, but not quick enough, Trent has still managed to make a cut on Percy's shoulder.

He hadn't thought much of it at first considering he had felt worse...been through worse but Trent played dirty.

Suddenly Percy's shoulder erupted into pain and he fell to his knees clutching his shoulder.

Percy felt like fire was burning him from the inside out and slowly eating away at his skin.

Percy looked up to see the dagger was laced with a thin green liquid, he questioned himself as to b how had he not seen that earlier.

Trent looked down at Percy as if he was admiring his handy work.

He smirked.

"The hero of Olympus....taken down with a small blade" he paused as if to think then went on and said, "don't worry though it'll heal. I'm gonna save killing you till the final event...."

Percy glared at him.

Percy hated when monsters, Titans or God's used him as a pawn in their plan.

He hated the whole final event thing because it usually resulted in his death....or something worse...and though his success rate of living till now was 100% he didn't want another nose bleed waking up a primordial or something along those lines.