Edward meeting Bella and moved in

Edward pov

I woke up when I felt something crawl into my bed and open my eyes and was in shocked.

"Where did you come from?" I started petting him. "I see Bella's dog made himself comfortable." I looked up at my mother.

"Who's Bella?" I asked her. She set my refills of my meds down and grabbed everything to clean my wounds on my head with.

"Oh she just this sweet girl we ran into today or should I say that dog got away from her." My mother giggled.

"He's her service dog mom. Why is he in here?" She smiled down at me as she was cleaning my wounds.

"Believe it's in its nature to go were he's needed the most and right now that's you son." My mother always has a way with words. I just kept my hand on the dog and I fell back asleep.

I woke up and Bella's dog was still here. I looked at my clock and it was 2 in the morning.

"You need to get up you know boy." He jumped off the bed and just laid back down on the floor. I got up slowly and went into the bathroom.

Once done I walked out and I seen the dog had climb back up on my bed. I just shake my head and smile. He really some special kind of dog. That's for sure.

I made my way to the kitchen using the wall to brace myself up to get something to eat so I could take my meds.

I was still weak from what happened to me 2 weeks ago.

See I was in the special forces and I was the captain of my team. My name was Captain Edward Anthony Mason Cullen.

2 weeks ago the team was called out on a mission we should of never went on.

When we got there we found it was a trap and I pulled my team out of there and some how I didn't get out in time before I woke up in the hospital.

I decided to retire and so my team did as well now we were going to start our own team and take on missions that others would never would do.

We we're trained for difficult missions. So we knew what to expect out there and had equipment to do it.

I got close to the kitchen and I noticed the light was on in the kitchen. I got to the doorway and saw someone standing up at the sink.

She has dark auburn hair and it was pulled back into a pony tail. I seen she still had jeans on and a blue flannel shirt.

She wasn't very tall. Maybe 5 foot 3. 115 pounds maybe. I had to gripped the door frame and that's when I seen her jump.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. You must be Bella. My mother told me about you." I watch her tuck a loose piece of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah and you stole my dog Koda too." She said never turning around. I just chuckled.

"That's his name. In my defense though, he crawled into my bed with me." I heard her laugh as she turned around and smiled.

She had a beautiful smile. Her eyes were a beautiful bright blue eyes. I slowly shook my head of the thoughts.

"I thought you were supposed to be resting?" She pointed to my head to make it as a fact.

"Oh this! This is nothing to compare to what could of happen in my line of work." She looked up at me confused.

"I'm in the special forces or was that is. I'm retired now." I told her as I walked to the frig and grabbed stuff for a sandwich and grabbed some milk. "Because of what happened to you?" She asked.