The End

A/N

        Hey guys! So, as you can see by the title, tis the end of this book! In this chapter it will include the ending tales of Adam, Ty, and Skylar. Enjoy!

        Ty's POV:

                After mine and Adam's argument over that stupid fucking waiter who doesn't know how to take a hint, we had another big fight and some of my cuts did reopen. Adam thought it was serious enough to take me to a hospital but I said no, I was sick of being in those shitty places where they serve you shitty food and expect you to be all better when you leave. No, buddy, that's not how it works. So he finally agreed and he just bandaged them up at home. We had a long discussion on why I couldn't do it anymore and how it would impact my life even later than now and I agreed. And this time, I really meant it. 

        We were cuddling on our bed, just whispering things that would make the both of us feel better about our current situation. It was relaxing to say the least. We finally had a moment to recollect, and examine our life, and decide what to do. With everything.

        Suddenly, a knock on our door was heard, and our daughter and Betty came running towards us and Sky showed her hand to us."I'm engaged!" Wait, wait, wait. Hold the fuck up. When did all this shit happen?! Let's rewind.

Skylar's POV:

        So, we were laying on my bed right? And suddenly, a shit storm happened. Came up out of nowhere! But, i'll tell you the whole story. 

        First, I told Betty I had to tell her something. She said what is it? And I was kinda like,"Um, you know my best friend Olivia?" She nodded and I continued,"Well, after the picture got leaked and we took a break, I asked her to come over and she brought alcohol and well...things got a little sexual." "What?! The first day we weren't together?! You cheated on me?!" "Yes, but i'm sorry! I didn't know what I was doing! I was drunk! I'm so sorry." She looked at me with despair in her eyes but then changed them immediately. She looked ecstatic, like she had just won the jackpot. And I was so confused.

        Then, she started laughing. Laughing! I was like 'What the actual hell is going on?' I guess she saw the look in my eyes and started to explain something that I would have never expected her to do. "You say you don't recall actually having sex, right?" I nodded and she smiled widely. "Skylar, you're so cute when you're confused. You see, as our fight ended, I called Olivia and asked her to see if you were okay, and to do something that you probably haven't noticed judging by the look on your face. You know how you said you woke up cuddling really close next to each other the next morning? Well, she did that on purpose to sneak something into your purse. The truth is, she was sober the whole time, but you weren't." I was so confused it was hard to process anything that entered my brain at that moment. Nonetheless, she continued further.

        "Listen Sky, i've been thinking about this a lot, and I think it's time to take things to the next level. So, if you would just check in your purse." I could see the nervousness in her eyes and I think I knew where this was going. I grabbed my purse from my desk and reached inside, only to find a small, velvet box that was laced in sky blue ribbon. "Open it." I did as told and there it was, a shiny diamond ring, that I will never forget for the rest of my life.

        I looked down, and there she was, on one knee, looking right into my dark green eyes. "Skylar Dahlberg, you are the one I want standing next to me at that alter, the one I want to stay up all night with and talk about random stuff with that don't make any sense. Sky, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" I was tearing up and had to react quickly, but I took my time and nodded, grinning like an idiot. "Yes, yes, I will marry you." I got up and hugged her as tight as I could. When we pulled away, she put the ring on my finger and kissed me passionately. "I love you so much." "I love you more."

        We ran out of my room, as happy as can be and went to my parents' room. "I'm engaged!" Their faces were priceless, but they congratulated us and hugged us, and I could tell that they sincerely meant it. She's always been a part of the family, now it was just official. We sat down and told them what had just happened 5 minutes ago and they looked as happy as I was. "Well, congrats guys! You two look really happy together." "Thanks, we are really happy together, and I think we're old enough to have our own life planned out." They both nodded and looked at each other in agreement. We all knew what was coming next."Group hug!" My dad shouted and everybody got up and we hugged. That was when I knew that we were a real, happy family. And I realized how much better I have it than most people, and how lucky I am to be alive, and breathing, and I couldn't ask for anything more.

        ??? POV:

And that's when I realized, it doesn't matter what happened in the past, all the matters is the present. And now that I am here, in a room with all the people I love, I couldn't ask for more. There's no more pain to be felt, no more tears to be shed, no more secrets to hide, but most importantly, there's no more Fear in my eyes. The monster is gone. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, i'm Ty. And I guess fear has finally kissed my ass.

A/N

        Hey guys! So, this book is done! I hope you guys like it as much as I did writing it! So for the last time, look inside, and to the moon, I love you! Love you, lush you! Less than three! Bye!