Betty

Skylar's POV:

After staring at each other for what felt like hours, she spoke up,"Hi, I'm Betty." Her voice was the most majestic thing I have ever heard. I was kind of memorized by her over all perfection, I had to force myself to talk. "I'm Skylar." God, I hated my voice. It was always too...just annoying. We were so awkward, I always hated that about myself but with her, it was absolutely adorable. I immediately felt underpowered compared to her and took my hands away from her shoulders and put them behind my back. Well that didn't last too long because she grabbed my hands and squeezed them tight, like she was telling me not to be worried around her. But how could I not?! There's literally an angel standing in front of me. "Hey, don't be nervous. I'm not that bad, honest." She giggled afterwards which was the cutest sound I've ever heard. "I know it's just...you're so perfect it's hard to accept." I was speaking the truth. I looked down at the floor, feeling my cheeks heat up quickly. "You're adorable, you know that?" Was she asking ME this? I didn't want to argue right now so feeling more courageous I asked,"Do you want to go to my house maybe?" I feel really stupid asking that.To my surprise, she said,"Sure! Let me just text my dads!" I was so shocked. Someone, never mind my SOULMATE, wanted to be with me? Wow. We walked to my house, and as soon as we got there I tried to avoid my own dads and ran up to my room with Betty. When we got in there, I could tell that she wasn't someone who liked bands, she was rather a solo singer type of person. I was going to change that. To be honest I wanted to tell her how I felt, and for whatever reason, I felt like she was completely trustworthy, so I did. "Can I be honest with you? Like completely?" She nodded her head to continue,"Im really nervous right now. I'm sorry I'm usually not like this, I swear. Well I guess I'm always annoying, but I can be fun at times and...Who am I kidding? I'm awful. I'm horrible, annoying, stupid, and I should just-" I was cut off with a pair of soft lips on mine, I immediately started kissing back, savouring the moment. When we pulled away, she grabbed my hands again and looked me in the eyes,"Listen love, you are NOT any of those things, okay? I've only known you for about an hour and you're already one of the best people I've ever known. And I know this may be too soon but...i think I love you." She bit her lip, which was another wonderful quality of hers. I stepped closer to her and hugged her tight and whispered,"I love you too." It took me so much inner strength to not fan girl right then and there. The rest of the day we just spent learning more about each other and, with a few breaks for kissing and cuddling, watching my favourite movies, Star Wars. I found out that her favourite colour is sky blue, favourite 'animal' is a bacca, favourite food is fish, and favourite game was the hunger games in Minecraft. This was one of the absolute best moments of my life. I shyly asked her to sleep over and she said yes. I was ecstatic. We cuddled while watching the original Star Wars movies because they're better than the new ones obviously. And I heard a question I never thought I would hear,"Sky?" I took a liking in the nickname, even if it was one of my dads'. "Yeah?" "What are we?" I sighed, turning around to look her in the eyes,"I'll be whatever you want me to be love." Not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable with anything she didn't want to do. I lightly kissed the top of her head and soon fell asleep, knowing that my life finally felt complete.

A/N

Hey guys! So, I just updated! Yay! I have nothing to say in case you can't tell. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!<3