Worry

Ty's POV:
I'm really stressing out. Adam's been gone for a few hours. He said he was going out to talk to Jerome. Is he cheating in me? The thought made tears rush down my face and my cuts started to itch like crazy. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to the bathroom and made 10 new cuts on my left arm. I was about to make more but I heard Adam saying, "Ty, love, I'm home!" Oh no he would check on me, look at my arms. I've got to hide them. But if I wear long sleeves in summer, he'll question. Crap. Oh well I'll just say coldness is a pregnancy thing. I grabbed a white, long sleeved shirt and slipped it on, and ran downstairs to my boyfriend. "Hey babe, can I ask you something?" "Yeah sure." "Would you ever c-cheat on me?" He ran over and hugged me as tight as he could. "Never, why would you think that love?" "I was just thinking, you said you were going to meet Jerome and you took so long and.." I couldn't continue. "No, look at me Tyler Lox" He never uses my full name. He lifted my chin with his fingers. "I will never ever cheat on you as long as I'm alive, okay? I love you so much and I was out so long getting you this..." He reached behind him onto a bag on the kitchen table and get out a rose. (I got this idea from a skylox story I read a whole ago but I don't remember the name so please don't hit me with copyright author of that book I loved it) "I want you to take off a petal every time I do something wrong, okay?" "Okay. Why would you do anything wrong?" I was genuinely concerned. "Well I figured if you do something I don't like" He motioned to my arms which had blood seeping through the sleeves. I gasped and tried to threw my hand over my mouth but Sky caught it and intertwined his fingers with mine. "Then you can let me know this way instead of cutting." I had tears in my eyes but Adam reached up and wiped them away with his thumb. He pulled me in tight and whispered sweet, comforting words in my ear," Shh Ty, I love you so much, please don't hurt yourself again. Not just for me, but for the baby." He bent down and kissed my stomach which was about 6 inches wide by now. "Thank you Adam, I love you too." "I love you more Ty, and I love every thing about you." And with that he led me to bed and tucked me in, quickly climbing in with me and wrapping his arms around my waist. My eyelids suddenly feeling heavy and hearing Adam's steady breathes, I fell asleep too.

A/N
Hey guys! I have nothing to say about this chapter really. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed nonetheless. Bye!