Baby?!?!

Sky's POV:

Wait, what?!?! He's pregnant?! I'm really shocked but so happy at the same time. I guess I was standing there in shock for so long that the next thing I heard was the bathroom door locking. "Ty no!" I ran as fast as I could to go and find him. "Ty! Come out of there! I love you don't hurt yourself again! I'm happy, not mad. You've got to believe me, please!" By the time I was done, there was a tear-stained face by the name of Ty standing in front of me."R-really?" "Yes Ty, I love you, I will never leave you, do you understand?" "Y-yes" "Aww come here my little Ty." I pulled him close to me and he sobbed into my chest. "Shh, Ty,love, it's okay, you'll be fine, I love you." I was really worried about him and the baby. "Ty?" "Y-yeah" He was getting better but still sniffling. "Is it mine?" He laughed softly but kissed me and when we pulled away said,"Yes Adam, she is yours" He said putting an emphasis on she. "Really?!?" I've always wanted a baby girl to take care of. "Yep." He popped the 'p' "Let's go visit Mitch and Jerome and tell them the news, shall we?" I turned around to ask Ty. "Sure but I'm scared, how will they react?" he had fear clearly visible in his eyes. "Okay we can skype them, tell them were coming down to visit them and tell them the news there, okay babe?" He nodded ever so slightly. "Let's go pack." He said confidently.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy with stuff. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye!