Chapter 26 -The Story (part 2)

Hi Guys! Enjoy the chapter! I got a brust of Inspiration so here it is but I dunno when the next will be! Been so busy with collage sorry! :)

Comment!

Vote! :D :) :P

Chapter 26- The story ( part 2)

"What do you mean my black rose?" Jesselyn asked even though she knew he was right.

"The black rose is made out of my feathers" the statement was plan and simple yet Jesselyn was still confused how could he make his feathers become a rose.

"How did you do that?"

"Well let's just say magic is real..."

"Did it hurt??" Jesselyn asked while played with his feathers for a while.

"No it didn't well maybe if it was in your perspective then yes but I barely feel any pain when it comes to my wings because of the fall" Jesselyn cringed that was something she didn't want to know about, but she did want to know about what happened after the fall. She was about to ask when Gabriel cut her off.

"That reminds me" He manoeuvred them both so they were now on the ground and Jesselyn was in between his legs wrapped still in his wings.

"Back to the story, the pain was unbearable and I thought I was going to die but I didn't. It was like torture, like God was saying hahaha that's what you get for falling in love!! I knew it was wrong to have loved Lizzy but she was everything I wanted in my human life and I guess wanted to feel human again." Jesselyn felt her own heart break he either still loves Lizzy or cares for her deeply, either way she felt as though Gabriel would never like her the way she feels for him which was still very unknown but she knew that's there were major feelings there. The feeling of unrequited like/love was not something she thought she would ever feel. A sly tear fell from her eyes and she knew the moment Gabriel froze he somehow felt the tear.

"Baby girl what's wrong?"

"Nothing" another tear had fallen from her eyes and soon the tears would be unstoppable.

Gabriel put his hand under her chin and turned her so he was now staring right into her watery eyes.

"Jesselyn. What's wrong?" his eyes held hers and the hope of not telling him the truth broke.

"You love her so much" she whispered and the tears broke loose. God she couldn't take the pain and they had only been in a relationship for a couple of hours.

"Loved" he corrected "I loved her, however I care about someone else now" a small watery smile slipped onto Jesselyn face but her doubts were still fresh in her mind.

"Baby girl I like you a lot" he then bent forward and placed a soft sweet kiss on her forehead. "Please believe me..."

Jesselyn stared into his violet eyes deeply she wanted to believe him so much and she knew his eyes would never lie to her.

"I believe you" she replied firmly

His eyes lit up like a child on Christmas day and she loved it, it made her giggle with delight.

"Thanks Baby girl" he leaned forward and kissed her forehead again. Her smiled widened.

"Angel I want to hear the rest of the story, I need to know"

Gabriel nodded and let go of her chin so she settled back into his chest.

"Well once I had fallen I was basically human-" that's when Jesselyn cut in

"But you're not human"

"Patience baby girl patience" Jesselyn quietened again and a light blush appeared on her face "so because of the fall I was weak very weak and on top of that I was powerless. So I went to the first place I could think off and hoped it was close. Lucky for me even though I had gone for angel to fallen angel I still got to remember everything and I remember where Lizzy lived, which was extremely lucky for me as it was close. Now you could imagine how shocked Lizzy was when she opened the door to find me looking like I had been run over by 5 trucks. I remember chucking and going "this is going to be a great first impression for your parents." Gabriel chuckled at the thought