Chapter 15 - New beginnings

• Dedicated to To All My Fans

HEY GUYS REALLY HYPER LOL 

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!

COMMENT AND VOTE!

Simbaxxx

No Proof Reading Done!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 - New beginnings

Jesselyn P.O.V 

Jesselyn woke up nice and early. She smiled happily to herself, her dream was perfect Gabriel came to her in her dreams and gave her a beautiful Black Rose and asked her for forgiveness, Jesselyn jumped on him.

Ever since Jesselyn was little she always wanted a Black Rose, she didnt know why but she just loved the idea of a BLACK ROSE.

 Jesselyn got out of bed and grabbed her stuff she sighed at her dream. Then she noticed something shining from under a note, she picked it up to read: 

Hey Jesselyn last night was not a dream, i did come and give you a Black Rose i did ask for your forgiveness and you did accept and jumped on me- Jesselyn blushed at that - but you fell a sleep so  just to let you know you did forgive me and you can't take it back so yeah. Anyway i'm going to see you today at school okay. NEW BEGINNINGS Okay?? 

Gabriel xx

OH SHIT the dream was real are you serious!!! Jesselyn looked under the note to see the most beautiful Black Rose aww! Jesselyn couldn't help but smile. It was a Perfect Black Rose , Jesselyn smiled and smelt the rose it smelt nice it was like vanilla but not it had its own smell. Jesselyn smelt it one more time before she put it down and ran into the shower. 

Jesselyn had a shower and breakfast and then ran downstairs to get a vase it was ting and perfect, she then ran up to her room and put the rose init, it looked perfect. Jesselyn sighed did he actually buy her a Black Rose, she sighed again and then smiled slightly seeing him today will prove weather he is actually sorry or not. Jesselyn didn't forget what he did yesterday but he was sorry and Jesselyn wasn't a person with a grudge.

Jesselyn ran down the stairs and skipped into the kicthen. Cass was eating toast.

"Morning Jesse Whats up??" 

"The SKY!!" Jesselyn giggled boy she was hyper.

"haha Someone seems happy this morning??"

"Yes I Am HE GAVE ME A BLACK ROSE!!!!!!!!!!" Jesselyn said nearly jumping on Cass hugging him.

"Who?? Blake??" 

"Nope" Jesselyn said popping the p and getting some toast for herself  

"Then??" 

"Gabriel.." 

"What!" shock was plastered on Cass's face 

"Yep he wanted my forgiveness and i gave it to him but lets see how long he can be nice for....... but before you freak i'm still with Blake actually um.... by that i mean we kind of full on made out yesterday!!"

"Woh Jesse wow who you choosing though??"

"What do mean??" Jesselyn asked confused 

"Well who you going to choose Gabriel of Blake who do you like the most??"Jesselyn thought about the question then it clicked

"WHAT, NO!!! Its not like that well i'm with Blake but nothing is going on between me and Gabriel he just a friend!" 

"Sure he is then why did he give you that Black Rose" Cass knew about Jesselyn's obsession with Black Roses