Chapter 10- The truth with a hint of jealousy

heys guys this is a short chapter but i hope you enjoyy!! 

comment and vote!

simbaxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10- The truth with a hint of jealousy    

After about 30 minutes of attempting to play pool, the guys came. Luce was smiling at Jesselyn weirdly and she knew it was because she and Gabriel ditched last lesson to come play pool. Which was surprising interesting. Everyone started their games of pool. Jason and Kyle bet that Gabriel would beat Logan and they bet anyone could bet Jesselyn. So about 15 pounds were up for bets which were interesting. Had Jesselyn learnt anything in there hour session yeah a bit but not much which didn't help because Luce put 5 pounds on Jesselyn to win.

After a couple of games Joe came over to them and asked what drinks they wanted, Jesselyn asked for another J2O and Joe smiled at her sweetly. He was cute tall, blonde hair, brown eyes and a kind of nice body, Jesselyn was surprised by the fact that she was checking him out and he did not mind at all.

Gabriel played a game and wiped the floor with Jason who was no longer smiling. I high fived Gabriel and he didn’t let go!! Why did he have to make things so difficult Jesselyn pulled her hand out of his and kicked him in the foot he groaned and Jesselyn laughed. After everyone but Jesselyn and Luce and Gabriel played a game to see who could win even though pool was a two man game they didn’t care.

Jesselyn went and sat at the bar Luce stayed with Logan while Gabriel went and sat next to her.

“Sooo…….” Jesselyn said

“Soooo……” Gabriel said awkwardly

“Are you gonna tell me who they are or should I ask Joe??” she questioned                                 

“NO! You don’t need to ask Joe I will tell you um… how about we go somewhere more quite” Jesselyn gave Gabriel a death glare

“Excuse ME!!” Gabriel automatically realised what he said

“No I mean no one else can hear what I’m going to tell you…”

“Oh”

“Wow if I hit on you you’ll know it!” at that word Gabriel got up and walked away from the bar Jesselyn had to follow.

He sat down and so did Jesselyn away from anyone.

“Okay??”

“Well um… You just need to think about this I have told you before!!” Jesselyn was so ready to slap him again but she clenched her fists. - “wohhh calm down just think the second or third time you dreamt about me I told you….” How did he know I dreamt about him Jesselyn blushed and looked away

“What you talking about Gabriel I have never dreamt about you in my life!”

“Okay let’s say hypothetically that you did dream about me what would I say in your dreams???” that was such a weird question but she knew the answer to it, which was even weirder.

“Umm… archangels they are warriors of heaven”

“I didn’t tell her!!!” Gabriel whispered loudly and she looked at him questionly.- “they don’t like the idea of you knowing but personally I don’t care” as soon as he said this his face turned form normal to agony- “alright please just don’t hurt her, she’s hasn’t done anything to you guys” was he talking about her.