Chapter 21- Compulsion

Hey guys hope you enjoy the chappie!!!!

Comment 

Vote

Fan?

Simbaxx

*************************************************************************************************************** 

Chapter 21- Compulsion…

Then:

It all came back to Jesselyn and she stayed silent.

“So?” Gabriel said still cupping her cheek and whispering in her ear.

“You…me...fallen angel…archangels” was all she managed to say. 

“Yes……”

Now:

“Jesselyn you okay??” Gabriel was worried for Jesselyn as she hadn’t said anything for a full 5 minutes. Was she shocked? 

Jesselyn shock her head.”

“That’s a lot to take in Gabriel” She smiled softly and pulled away as she realized Gabriel was really close to her.

“So is that how you got into my dreams??” Jesselyn asked and playing with the ice-cream

“Well all you had to do was think about me and all I had to do was think about you while sleeping which wasn’t so hard because you were on my mind all the time” he laughed and Jesselyn looked up into his eyes, there was something in his eyes that she couldn’t understand.

“Was it all an act?” she concentrated on looking solely at his eyes to see the truth.

“What, what do you mean???” He gulped nervously

“Was dream Gabriel all an act or was it the real you” she said without breaking eye contact

Gabriel eyes widen and shone brighter.

“No defiantly not, that was the only thing that was truly the real me and well apart from the green house” She smiled softly his eyes did not so any sign of lying.

“Okay” she said a bit unsure “what now?? You said you don’t care about them but can they do anything to hurt you????” 

“I suppose they could if they wanted to but my liken to you is greater” he explained so simply Jesselyn wanted to kill him how the hell can he be so calm they could hurt him.  

“Gabriel…”

Gabriel carefully took her hands into his and Jesselyn smiled she didn’t want to pull away she enjoyed his embrace. 

“Baby girl I want to do this, this feeling is the reason I fell” he sighed and mumbled something about “3 forbidden words…”

What was that supposed to mean?? Jesselyn had no idea.

Jesselyn tried to lighten the mood as it seemed to be darkened by Gabriel.

“Baby girl?” she smiled cheekily, he smiled sheepishly and Jesselyn chuckled “I don’t like it” Gabriel face faltered a bit and Jesselyn giggled “I’m only joking you can call me whatever you like” 

It took a couple of seconds for Jesselyn to realize what she said and blushed and tired to cover up but was cut off.

“What like sexy, gorgeous, mouthwatering or HOT THANGGG!!!” Jesselyn laughed at the last name

“Actually I take that back Jesse is better but that doesn’t mean you can call me that” he grinned in a mischievous way and Jesselyn laughed before she noticed her melted ice-cream she pulled away from Gabriel and ran her spoon through the ice-cream.