Chapter 9 - Pool

hey guys! 130 views wohooooo!! thanks for the reads!! so heres another chapter! 

Enjoy!!! comment and vote

Simbaxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 – Pool  

2 weeks had past since they had all been kicked of the new shopping mall and ended up meeting Blake for the bus drive home, which didn’t please Blake but he didn’t say anything else. The one big change was the fact that Gabriel had decide to ignore the them but Jesselyn couldn’t quite understand who he was talking about every time she asked he would say you already know arghhh Jesselyn had no idea what he was talking about, yet every time he gave that answer she always felt he was talking about the dream they had a couple of days ago.

Jesselyn couldn’t understand why though because Gabriel wasn’t the one in her dreams that Gabriel was not even real. Yet Jesselyn had a guilty pleasure of meeting Gabriel in her dreams he was in them all the time weather she was day dreaming all actually dreaming, she was bad.

Everyone was now making there way to the canteen for once Blake, Jesselyn and Luce were hungry. Jesselyn and the rest got there food while the others took there seat. Everyone has suddenly become very comfortable with Gabriel chilling with us since he was such a nice addition to the group, but Jesselyn knew it wouldn’t last long as they would come back to kick him in the face and Jesselyn knew it.

“Hey guys who’s up for some pool later???”

“Sure” they all exclaimed

“Umm…… I can’t play pool” Luce whispered Jesselyn looked at her        

“Don’t worry I’m really crap as well bu-” Gabriel cut in

“I can help. I am Ace at pool” Jesselyn looked at Gabriel with an excuse me look. Gabriel winked at her.

“Okay!!” Luce jumped at the opportunity, she badly wanted Gabriel and Jesselyn to get together but it wasn’t going to happen and Jesselyn kept telling her that.

“Umm... Actually”

“Jesse don’t fret I will teach you...” Gabriel said sweetly

“Uhh… Gabe-“Luce giggled she always did this when Jesselyn and Gabriel called each other Jesse and Gabe. Jesselyn rolled her eyes-“anyway… I’m cool you can teach Luce though...”

“Err… how about Gabriel teaches you and Logan can teach me” Luce looked at Logan with a cheeky look on her face, he smiled cutely at her they both were so cute.

“Ummm...” she wouldn’t let Jesselyn go if she didn’t say yes. –“okay...” Gabriel gave a devilish smile and Jesselyn knew she was in trouble.

“Great Jesse…we can get there early so I can teach you something before we actually play okay” Gabriel winked at her. Arghhhh and he didn’t help the situation. Jesselyn looked over to Luce who was smiling happily to herself. I gonna get her for this later Jesselyn thought.

“So everyone coming??” everyone nodded Jesselyn smiled happily and started eating her food. Gabriel got up from his seat and sat next to the Jesselyn he then scooted over and leaned in.

“Why you afraid I might actually be able to teach you the great Jesselyn something...” Gabriel said cheekily into Jesselyn ear

“Um... uh...” Jesselyn stuttered and a blush came on. Jesselyn never blushed but he was so close