Chapter 4- Back for more

hey ppl tell me what you think thanks 

Jason on the side ----->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 – back for more

Jesselyn woke up late it was 7:50 and she had to leave for school in 25 minutes. Why did she have to watch that film with Blake till 2 in the morning? That’s right he cheered her up so she didn’t mind. Once Jesselyn got into school she had five minutes to chill and then get to classed which sucked because her first lesson was P.E and it was a mixed lesson which meant that we were with the boys.

“Hey!!” Jesselyn turned around expecting Luce or the boys it was the one and only Gabriel Black  

“What?!?”

“Ahh so nice to hear your lovely voice in the morning”

“Shut up Gabriel I’m not in the mood” at that point the bell rang and Jesselyn walked off to class

“Okay well see ya in P.E gorgeous” Jesselyn turned but Gabriel was gone typical!

Jesselyn walked slowly to P.E got changed and went to the gym. The gym was not that big and looked like it was about to fall to pieces, it had benches had had been covered head to toe in gum.   

“girl on one side and then the boys will go on the other” the teacher exclaimed Jesselyn did what she was told and then just waited –“I’m going to give you guys numbers pair up with your number” uh-oh Jesselyn thought what would be the likely chance that she would get put with Gabriel. The teacher gave Jesselyn her number she was 15 and she prayed and prayed that she wouldn’t with him. Gabriel came walking over to Jesselyn with a huge grin stretched across his face.

“What’s you number gorgeous”

“DON’T CALL ME THAT AND You first” Jesselyn said hoping she could change it so she wouldn’t be with him.

“15...” Jesselyn smiled uneasily

“Perfect I’m 16 ha” she walked off but Gabriel grabbed her hand

“I made sure I was 15 for you so don’t lie to me Jesse and let’s go play some tennis” he started pulling me to the door

“Gabriel you have five seconds to let go of me……………….5-” his grip tightened “4...3…2…1” he did not let go

“What you going to do about it” before Jesselyn could say anything Gabriel spun her around and pinned her to him so now her back was pinned against Gabriel chest. Who was now breathing down her neck. 

“Jesselyn soon enough you will want me to be with you all the time but for now just hearing your threats will do” then he kissed her throat and disappeared.

The rest of the lesson was a daze for Jesselyn, Gabriel never came back. After P.E she went to the best lesson of the day R.E, everyone was in that lesson and she loved it but today she wasn’t quite sure because Gabriel was in that class too. She walked into class to find everyone sitting where they usual sat but Gabriel not there oh thank god!

“Heyyyy!!” Luce said excitedly

“Hey luce what's up??” Jesselyn took her seat and waved hey to everyone else

“Nothing much how was P.E”

“Don’t get me started! Gabriel’s back and he seems to want me want him BAD!” at that point a paper airplane landed on her deck she opened it to reveal a message saying DAMN RIGHT!! She looked over to the direction the airplane came from it was Gabriel when did he come in the lesson he winked at her.

“See what I mean!!” Jesselyn said groaning

“well why don’t you play his game when she comes to talk to you be nice and sweet and just be like him see what he says then!” luce then turned away and started a new conversation with Logan leaving Jesselyn thinking about what she could she do that could she be the female version of Gabriel.

“What ups Miss Rose had a nice night sleep” Blake said joining me at my table and sliding into the seat next to her.

“nothing much and actually I was late this morning that’s why I didn’t catch up to you lot” Jesselyn said smiling at Blake who didn’t looked tired at all he muddy brown eyes actually looked quite happy.

Blake was 6’1 had light brown hair that hung just above his eyes. He was the only boy in their group that had longish hair, Jason was 5’9 had black hair that was always spiked with grey eyes that he hated which was weird, Kyle on the other hand had blonde hair that he just left messy, he was taller then Blake which meant he was 6’3 he also had very nice blue eyes. And last but not least Logan he’s 5’8 dark brown hair that’s short and he’s got really dark brown eyes nearly black but he wears dark green contacts which look really cool. Luce unlike me has shoulder length dead straight brownie/dark blonde hair she wasn’t very tall she was about 5’7 she had blue/grey eyes they changed according to the light. Jesselyn had long black curly hair that was almost always put in pony tail, she was 6’0 and had normal brown eyes.

“oh okay at least you’re here but the film was good even though I think I fell asleep during a bit of it” Blake replied trying to hide his face he might of blushed but Jesselyn couldn’t tell.

“Nahh it was good and I’m glad you came you did cheer me up thanks we should do that again sometime, and don’t worry you didn’t fall asleep well at least I didn’t think you did” Jesselyn said laughing

“Jesselyn umm…… did something happen between you and Gabriel this morning??” Blake shifted in his seat this was hard for him to talk about

“No why???” Jesselyn said awkwardly

“Because he’s kind of staring at you like you the best thing he’s got” at that Jesselyn turned to look at Gabriel who had was looking directly at her, he smiled when she looked over and mouthed something Jesselyn couldn’t quite understand but she turned away straight away

“Blake man you’ve got to help me find out why he likes me please he’s so wired please thanks”

“Sure thing Jesselyn!”

The rest of the lesson Jesselyn and Blake talked about the film and other random things and at break Jesselyn just wanted to think so she put her music in and lay on the grass and thought did she want to do what Luce had told her……….the rest of the day turned out to be okay and Gabriel didn’t turn up anywhere.