Plan B

Stefan's POV

I feel sorry for Damon. The only thing he's done all week is stay in his room and only come out to feed. It's sad really. He hasn't been like this since that devil Katherine in 1864. He definitely didn't get over that for a while, and by a while I mean a century or so. I really don't feel like watching him tear through towns out of anger like last time. I must convince him not to give up on Elena.

Damon's POV

It's been a week since mine and Elena's confrontation. Since then I've been working on Plan B, and I'm finally ready to put it into action. It's time for little gilbert to go bye bye.

   I was getting ready to leave for Elena's when I bumped into Stefan. "Hey, Damon, I've been meaning to talk to you," he quickly spit out before I could walk away. Here we go again! I thought as he started his surprisingly short rant. "I don't think you should give up on Elena. I just felt like you should know that, now you may do whatever it was you were on your way to do." "Well thanks, but what I do and don't do is really none of your business." With that I walked out without giving him a second glance.

Jeremy's POV

"Hey I'm going to the grill to hang with Bonnie be back in about an hour!" I heard Elena yell from the bottom of the stairs. "Ok Elena have fun!" I shouted from my room. After she left, I returned to my game of left for dead four.

About twenty minutes after Elena left there was a knock on the door. Of course I got up to get it, thinking it was jenna that locked herself out of the house or something like that. When I opened the door, it was someone I had never seen before. It was a tall, dark haired man with shocking blue eyes. "Hey Jeremy, do you mind if I come in?"

"Ya come in," I replied instantly. It was wierd though, I mean, I let a guy I don't even know into my house. What was even weirder is that he knew my name. And when I answered him it was as if I had no control over what I was saying. It was like he was in my head, telling me what to say and do.

"So Jeremy, I want you to leave Mystic Falls until I tell you to come back ok? Oh, and forget we had this conversation. If anyone asks, your moving because of trouble at school, bye now!" The strange man said speedily. "I will leave Mystic Falls until you say other wise," I repeated blandly. The second after he left I turned around to start packing for god knows where.

Damon's POV

Well that went better then expected. I was in and out without a problem. Meaning no Elena. Soon Jeremy will be gone and she'll be able to be with me because she won't have to worry about his safety anymore.

Elena's POV

"Jer I'm home!" I hollered from the doorway. "Hey Elena I should be packed up and ready to leave by tomorrow morning," Jeremy started as he hopped down the stairs. "Where are you going?" I asked hesitantly, terrified of the answer. "Im going to stay with some of our family in Denver for a while," he said nonchalantly. I was stunned by his sudden decision to move. He jogged back up to his room, leaving me speechless and giving me no time to argue.

Someone's Pov

   hmm, that was actually a pretty devious plan you've conjured up Damon. Good for you! looks like you haven't changed a bit. Now if your plan could somehow lead me to the moonstone, then you'd be useful for once. Now where is that stupid piece of rock?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

So I know it's short but I needed to get something out to you guys soon. if there's any errors or you have any ideas for my next chapter just let me know. Anyways thanks for reading! VOTE and COMMENT!

Question of the chapter: what is your favorite ship name from TVD

-RaeganSomerhalder :)