A Lockwood Party

Elena's POV

   There was no sense in trying to talk Damon out of going to this stupid lockwood party, so I might as well not say anything. I mean, anyone who's met Damon, knows that he's stubborn, and once he's made up his mind, you better have a good reason as to why he should change it. And I can't come up with one, so it looks like I'm screwed.

   "Fine, you can go, but get out, I still have to change," I say, holding my outfit out in front of me, proving that I'm not lying. "I know I can go, I don't need your promission," he informed me. If he's trying to get back on my good graces, he's not off to a good start. Then again, that is one of the reasons I like him, how he's always able to come up with a cocky remark. That's one of the things that make Damon, well, Damon.

   As he walked out of my room, I started for my bathroom, only to realize once I locked the door, that he could've stayed in the room. Oh well. I quickly got changed into my outfit, which consisted of a midnight black, strapless dress, which ends just above the knee. I complimented the look with some black pumps and a matching clutch. As I walked out, I took a quick glance at the mirror, and I must admit, I looked pretty good.

Damon's POV

   As Elena came walking out of her room my jaw dropped. She looked absolutely stunning. The dress she wore complimented every curve and beautiful detail about her. She matched her accessories with her outfit perfectly, and that just made her look more amazing. I have to admit, I haven't seen someone that beautiful since 1864. And let's face it, she looks even better than Katherine, and if I'm saying it, then it means something.

   When Elena fully turned the corner, I quickly regained my composer. But the second she saw me, her face changed to almost a look of disgust. I have know idea why, I mean, I'm gorgeous. Those are just the facts, so I have know idea as to why she would look at me like that. Then I noticed she wasn't looking directly AT me. She was looking at what I was wearing. I don't get what the big idea is, this is the same black leather jacket I wear everyday, (clean of course.) That's when I realized what that face was for...

Elena's POV

   OH. MY. GOD. How could I have missed that?! Now we're going to go to this party, and people are going to think we're dating because we're matching. Why does Damon ALWAYS have to wear all black? I mean, come on! "I'm gonna go change..." I muttered in annoyance. "We don't have time!" He pointed out as he dragged me out the door. "Your just gonna have to suck it up," he finished.

Damon's POV

   Girls are SO dramatic. I mean, it's just an outfit. The guys there won't notice, and the only girls she'll be talking to are Caroline and Bonnie, (if that's even their names.) All I know is that the blonde is annoying, and the other one is normal. "But we match, and I don't want people to get the wrong idea..." she complained. "What, that we're dating? Technically we never broke up so, you don't have to worry about anything," I smirked.

   She just stood there in shock, not knowing how to answer to my remark. "Ok, get in," I said, standing by my car, holding the door open for her. "One day I'm gonna stake you," she muttered under her breath, thinking I couldn't hear her. I just smiled an ear to ear smile and hopped into the driver's seat. "What's so funny?" She wondered aloud. "Nothing, nothing at all," I answered with a big smile plastered on my face.

   The car ride was silent, probably because of my comment earlier. This only made my smile more. We listened to the radio with me tapping my fingers on the steering wheel. Even when some of Elena's favorite songs came on, she didn't sing, which is weird, because Elena ALWAYS sings to songs she knows. Now I'm kind of regreting making that comment, because now she might not listen to me.

   When we got there, Elena got out of the car quickly, probably wanting to avoid walking in with me. That way no one notices that we match. I decided to wait two minutes before I followed her in there, I owe it to her for that comment.

   when I walked in, I saw Elena was talking with her two friends. I decided to go talk to her, I mean, she can't give me the silent treatment in front of her friends. "Hey Elena, Caroline, Bonnie," I greeted. I decided to just wing it with their names. "Oh, hey Damon," the girls said in unison. Well, I must've got the names right, because they didn't say anything.

   "Hey Elena, can I talk to you?" I reminded her, I don't want her to forget that she promised she'd listen to me. "Um, yah, talk to you guys later?" She asked. "Sure thing Elena," Caroline answered in her annoying, high - pitched voice. Great, now's my chance to tell her everything and explain myself. "Bye," Elena called as they walked away to talk with the Lockwood boy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys,

   so, I updated. Finally! I don't think it's that good, but let me know what you guys think. I still haven't told you guys what Plan B is in this chapter,  so keep guessing as to what it could be! Remember, it has to do with Jeremy. Let me know if there are any spelling errors or anything like that. Also remember to VOTE and COMMENT! Anyways, thanks for reading!

                                                                        -RaeganSomerhalder :)

P.S. the outfit idea for what Elena's wearing to the party was given to my by I_love_you9 so thank you I_love_you9!