Captain America Oggy - Part 1

___________________________
This is a one short fanfiction where Oggy becomes Captain America .

Please review and vote it .
_________________________

3rd P.O.V
Oggy was sitting on his relax chair and was reading a book titled '101 tips to kill cockroaches'. Joey show this and was visibly upset. He thought whatever we do, at the end Oggy always wins. Dee Dee and Marty were playing cards. Suddenly, a plan came to Joey's mind. Dee Dee and Marry noticed his evil grin.

Jack came to Oggy's house. Jack was playing the role of Bucky or James Buchanan Barnes (Sorry for spelling).
He called "Hey Oggy! Open the door at first instance!"
Oggy came and opened the door. They had plans for fishing.

Jack brought a fishing rod and some bait for fish

Jack brought a fishing rod and some bait for fish. Oggy took out the boat, his rod, and more bait.

They took Jack's car and went to the lake. It was quite and peaceful. They started fishing. Jack was showing off his high quality and expensive fishing rod to Oggy. He tried to catch the fish but something struggle its hook.

Suddenly, Hydra submarine came out of the water with the cockroaches in it. The cockroaches partnered with the Hydra to defeat Oggy. Oggy opened his suit. He was wearing the Captain America uniform underneath with the shield. Jack used his metal arm. They were ready for the battle.
Jack shouted "Come on! Try to defeat me!"
The cockroaches used the plasma guns of the submarine and blasted Jack of the boat. Oggy understood it won't be easy.
He was about to throw his vibranium shield but the cockroaches aimed the guns at the boat and blasted it. Jack and Oggy fell in water. They tried to swim but the cockroaches kept on firing. Ultimately, they both drowned. They threw poison and mutated cannibal fish in the water to kill them.
Hydra leader told, "Now we will be the masters of the world..... "
Joey interrupted, "But you promised us we will be the masters of the world."
Hydra leader answered, "That was your fault you believed. Quick, throw these dirty and pesky cockroaches in the water. Fast! "
The Hydra soldiers took the cockroaches on gun point and threw them in the water.

Hydra informed its other bases to quickly use the battle airplanes, tanks and submarines to capture the world.

Common people didn't know what danger they were in. No superheroes, and the common battle equipment and vehicles could neither stop nor withstand the OverPowered Hydra battle tech. Now, there was no one to stop the evil plans of Hydra.

To be Continued......