Spiderman Oggy

___________________________
This is a one short fanfiction where Oggy becomes  Spiderman .

Please review and vote it .
_________________________
Oggy was going to buy eggs with the help of his superpowers . He was slinging from one building to another . He reached the market and bought some eggs . Then , he went home . He was watching the news . Suddenly , he watched a news where he saw his enemy , Trapster was robbing a bank . " Back off police or I will kill the people here ." Trapster said this to the police . He had made the people inside the bank hostage . Oggy wore his suit quickly and went to the bank . Joey saw this and said to Marky and Dee Dee " This is party time boys . Oggy is going to defeat Trapster . Let's go to the fridge and eat something ." Oggy went to the bank using his webs . There he saw Trapster inside the bank and the outside was filled with police and the reporters . " I must do something to defeat Trapster ." he said this to himself and began to think of a plan . Suddenly , a plan came to his mind . He went to the roof of the bank and looked for an entrance . He found a ventilator . He decided to get into the bank through the ventilator but he must wait till Trapster remove his eyes from the hostage as the the hostage were sitting against the ventilator wall . Trapster looked at the police and said " Back off ! " Oggy took this chance and went inside the bank through the ventilator . Oggy fell on the hostages . Trapster turned around and saw Spiderman there . He was suprised . Oggy used his webs and stuck the guns' mouths . " I am well equipped, Spiderman ." said Trapster while taking out two daggers . He attacked Oggy with those daggers . Oggy douched them easily as he had spider sense and superhuman reflexes . Oggy punched Trapster twice on his face . Trapster fell on the floor as Oggy had superhuman strength . The daggers slipped of Trapster's  hands and fell near the hostages . When Oggy saw that Trapster had no weapon , he threw his webs on Trapster making him unable to move and stuck to the ground . He told the police to come . After the police had come , Oggy went back to his house . All the reporters there were telling that Spiderman is brave , powerful and smart and managed to defeat Trapster alone . When Oggy reached his house he saw that cockroaches had messed up the room . Oggy smiled and said " They should get some punishment for this ." he stuck their feet with roof and kept them upside down and kept a bathtub under them which had phiranas . Then he said " Cockroaches my web will dissolve after an hour . Let's see what happens after this ."