Chapter 13 - Oh Please

okay so tell me what you think  team Aim or team Tommy 

Amy's pov 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

i've been a light sleeper for the past few days not surprising i woke up to a knock at my door. everyone else was still sleeping curled up together its so cute. i raise my self up from Tom's lap and grab my crutches making my way through. i managed to get to the door when i opened it i was shock to she him standing there.

"Liam er what are you doing here?" keep it civil got more important things to worry about like brother waking up "i'm here to talk with Louis i'm guessing he's still here"  i nodded i turned around "YO SASS MASTA FROM DONCASTER ROYAL ARSE TO FRONT DOOR PLEASE" i yell i hear a groan which i presume is him waking up i lean my back against the door "so how's Mila?" he asked making conversation "okay i guess with the circumstances" i reply he looks at me confused "have you been living under a rock" i sigh "me and Max were in a car accident he's in a coma while i'm more broken than ever" he reaches out but i flinch back "you know this would have all been avoided if i hadn't caught you. you know the reason we were in the car is that he wanted me to direct him to you"

he looked at me surprised "but i refused i kept silent he turned to me when i realised we were...." i trailed off "what's wrong my carrot queen" Louis came up behind me putting one hand on my waist "your daddy's here" he looked up to Liam "right i'm going back to sleep will you wake me when Mi's up" i hobbled back to the sofa and fall asleep on Tom's lap.

Louis pov

after Amy left Liam ruffled his hair "is she still pissed?" he asked with caution "probably a little but she's more worried abut Max we've been taking her mind off it, look i know you didn't come here to ask me how Amy is" i rubbed my eyes "i wanted to apologise for the way i acted yesterday having Amy tell Mila to shout do one kinda knocked me back you of all people know how much i love her" i nodded "i know you wouldn't but i don't think this is the right time to talk to her she's focused on getting her brother back"

he nodded "i've really messed up you know i regretted it, it was just a snog i want her back" he pouted "i know mate look i'll catch up with you later and we'll talk more then, Mila's waking up" i gave him a weak smile then he left. i jogged into Mila's room where she was just waking up. "hello princess sleep well" she giggles "wncwel loowee" i picked her she hung on to me "want mummie" she whined "everyone sleeping princess come on i'll make you some breakfast i took her out of her room and showed her everyone sleeping i left her to crawl for a bit while i sorted something out when i came back in she was rested on  Niall's chest messing with his face "come on Mila your breakfast is ready" i hauled her up to my side "someone mention breakfast" Niall mumbled typical anything to do with food and there he is "yeah i'm making breakfast wanna help" he nodded and got up we went to the kitchen.

he fed Mila while i cooked breakfast. after an hour it was done so i went to wake everyone up "WAKEY WAKEY MY SUBJECTS THE QUEEN'S BREAKFAST IS SERVED" i bellowed across the living room   there were groan a couple of cushions "queen of carrots the princess is up" i told Amy walking over to her she rubbed her eyes. i helped her up and gave her the crutches. she hopped into the kitchen followed by the others.

****************************************************

Amy's pov

we just got into Max's room where nothing had changed i sat down and started to talk to him about everything that has happened and guess what he would say Mila was telling him to wake up because i was upset and that it was daddy Liam's fault "oh please Max wake up i need you" i grabbed on to his hand when i felt him move

"Max?!"

sorry if its not a good chapter i'll try make the other ones better