Chapter 20 - Epilogue

Another story comes to a close :( thanks to everyone who read comment and vote as well as fanning. so here's the last chapter i hope you like it.

2 years later 

Amy's pov

i walk in to the kitchen "Mila Payne and Kaiden Styles what have you done?" Mila and Kaiden had chocolate mixture on their face. i lift the off their stools "honestly i leave you alone for two minutes and all hell breaks loose Mila take your brother into the bathroom and clean yourselves up" i scooted them off.

the past two years have been a roller coaster i now have a local Job as a stylist and when either One Direction or The Wanted are in the UK doing gigs i do what i do best i style them. Mila is now four and is totally a Daddy's girl she loves Liam no matter what as do i Max says she's a replica of me when i was little. Kaiden is a total Mummy's boy he has Harry's curly hair and cheeky personality as well as his green orbs most of them she has my smile and attitude towards things but its early to say.

As of one year ago tomorrow me and Liam have been married it was one of the most happy day's of my life's not long after i fund out i was pregnant yet again i had  another little boy Sage Taylen Payne.

now you may wonder why Mila now has Liam's last name well two weeks after i came back from our honeymoon i confronted Luke.

Flashback

DING DONG

i waited a couple of minutes before Orsii opened the door "oh look what the cat dragged in what do you want?" she spits the venom oozing out "i'm here to see Luke now you can either let me in so i can get this over and done with or i can easily go to court to get hat i need." i stated she opened the door and let me through. "Luke the whore's here" she yelled i walked into the front room where Luke was with another girl i gave them a smirk "so your his latest squeeze word of advice he's a screw and cheat if you haven't given up yet don't until you found someone worthy." i started she scoffed at me so i smiled "what do you want ?George" he spat i laughed "ah see you don't read the gossip Mrs Payne now. and i'm her to talk about your daughter."i chirped the girl who was sitting with Luke gave him a disgusted look and left "ta ta" i waved then turned back to Luke "you know you really suit your new name Payne" i bowed "why thank you its a gift" Orsii came in and sat down next to him "so what's a cocky little bitch like you doing here" Orsii exhaled i pulled out some documents and wafted them in the air.

"these are the papers to sign over your parental rights to Liam once you do that Mila will be adopted my Liam as her daughter were just making things official." i told them "why would i want to sign the papers" he contradicted "several reasons 1. you have never been a father to her. 2.she doesn't know you. 3.if you don't i'll take you to court and i know how much you hate them to be honest i don't see why you wouldn't its not like you care about her like Liam does." i retorted "Luke just sign so i can be out of your life for good" i sighed he got up and took a pen of the table  i knelt down an pointed where he had to sign which he did i gave it the once over then put them back in the bag "what did Harry see in you" Orsii questioned with her arms crossed "what's Harry got to do with this?" Luke joined in "didn't she tell you. oh this is almost too good Harry was so sick of Orsii he took comfort with me for over three months she's pissed that i got beyond her reach. bye bye" i waved goodbye then left.

Flashback ends

"Baby were home?" Liam yells just as i put the mix into the oven "Daddy!" the children yell i walk into the hall Mila runs up to Liam and Kaiden runs up to Harry i give Liam a kiss and Harry and the others a hug "hey boys come on in." we all enter the front room "so what time do we leave"Liam asks bringing me down onto his lap while Mila  plays with Niall, Zayn and Louis "well the rehearsal dinner is in a couple of hours but Max wants me there early with the kids for some reason" i replied.

***************************************************************

i pull up outside the hotel where the boys are waiting for me they help me get the children out of the back "so how's the future Mrs Michelle George" i beamed "she's fine just getting ready upstairs" he replied i had Sage, Max had Mila and Nathan had Kaiden we all walked inside. there sat at one of the tables was Jack our other brother and our parents "Maxy what's going on" "hello little sis wow when was the last time i saw you?" Jack questioned while giving me a hug "erm the wedding you were away when Sage was born" i told him he looked down three month old Sage "can i hold him?" he asks i nod handing him over "okay someone care to explain" i sighed Mila was how sitting down and Kaiden was in a highchair.

"well mum and dad wanted to see you" Max started to explain "really and why would you want to see me when you basically dis-owned me" i addressed my parents "hello Amilia how are you" my mother attempted to hug me i held my hand up "let me make something clear after the way you treated me. ME your only daughter you expect me too come in her and be all charm and smiles no way no how i'll be civil for my brothers and children's sake but don't ever think you can just walk up to me after four years and expect me to hug you." i pointed out "Amy where are you?" i hear Liam's calls "in here" i reply i turn back to see Liam and the lads come in he comes up to me and kisses me "Amilia aren't you going to introduce us" my father joins the conversation i sigh and look towards Jack and Max the nod "fine boys these are our parents. Mother,Father this is my husband and dad to Mila and Sage Liam, Harry Kaiden's dad, Louis,Zayn and Naill. they're one direction" i introduce them "you never told us you were married Amilia what is you last name now?" my mother questioned "oh don't pretend like you care and if you really want to know its Payne Mrs Payne. we're gonna check in" i told while picking up Kaiden Liam got Sage and Nial picked up Mila i started to walk off but i stopped "oh and for your information no one calls me Amilia its Amy"

i continued walking followed by the others

so that's it please tell me what you think xoxo

TashaParkerMcSykes