Chapter 7 - Are World Will Fall Part 1

Long time no read. I’m back with drama it’s taken me a while to think of ideas but I have some drama for you over the next few chapters

Amy's pov

Having the house to myself was bliss because I could invite Liam over and do adult stuff but I do miss my little girl. her laugh, her cries, the way she would wake me up on a morning or most of the time me waking her you know what I mean just her presence but having Liam round was a different kind of happy the feeling I hadn't had in a long time. Although tonight was different he was about to go on tour again soon and he was really busy so I hadn't seen him at all.

My phone rings in the middle of the night I look at the caller id its Liam."Hey Li why are calling me at half 11 at night you know I have to pick Mila from Max's tomorrow" I croaked as I sat up in bed "sorry sweetie but put the TV on to Alan Carr Chatty Man you're gonna want to see this and in advance it’s not my fault" I switched my TV on to watch Alan Carr with One Direction "so I have be scowling the Internet for gossip on you boys so were gonna have a true or false and you can't lie if you do and I have proof all will be outed sounds mean but really isn’t okay so the first one Louis do you really get called Boo Bear by the other lads?" he paused "yes but I’m mainly known as the carrot king and I demand you bow down my subjects" everyone laugh "well that answers my next question are you a nutter" he throws the card away "okay the next question all five of you have girlfriend's" I drop the remote on the floor "LiLi" I call back to him still having the phone against my ear "I’m sorry we did everything we could" he sounded really sad I looked back to the TV for what was about to happen "no only four of us do me, Harry,Zayn and Niall" Louis answered but I figure it wasn't gonna help Alan made a wrong noise "sorry folks that a lie Liam has a girlfriend too as we can see here" he gestures to the screen up came a photo of me and him when we were shopping and we kissed for the first time out in public come to think of it how did someone get a photo. After that moment the big secret was out GREAT! (Sarcasm).

"I’m so sorry Ames he caught me off guard and they said they were going to edit that chunk out but they didn't" he sounded upset "Liam its fine I’m just in shock we haven't been together for that long I just thought we would have more time look the paps can't touch me without getting arrested it'll all blow over just chill" I calmed him down to be honest I didn't care they weren't allowed within a hundred feet of me if they didn't want to be arrested so I was pretty safe. "look you must deal with this all the time" he sighed "yeah I dunno why I’m stressing you have a court order that kinda protects you" I smiled "yeah I’m just hoping it works" I mumbled "Liam just be careful I’ve seen this happen once a member of a boy band is dating it’s a golden opportunity for girls to get 15 minutes of fame by breaking them up just be careful. I have to get some sleep okay" "okay I love you sweet dreams" he said I smiled "I love you two and don't let the bed bugs bite" I giggled as we hung up the phone. Chucked my mobile on the bed and fell asleep.

**

I woke up the next morning smiling even though my one week relationship had been outed on TV which we had no control over I still felt pretty good. I got a shower and dressed then went to get breakfast before going to Max's.

When I got to the steps Siva opened the door "Amy! where have you been I missed you the boys are picking on me" I laughed as I hugged him even though Seev is the sweet and sensitive one he plays on acting like a child when I’m around because he knows I’ll stick up for him "well none blood big bro it’s called having a boyfriend" I say he pulls be out of a hug and his jaw drops he drags me into the living room  everyone's there Mila is on a ad Tom's lap "guys Amy got herself a man" I rolled my eyes for once I would like to say it "flipping hell Seev for once I would like to tell someone not have it blurted out like last night" they all looked confused "okay 1. yes I’m dating and I’m dating Liam 2.they pre recorded with Alan Carr the other day he said that Liam had a girlfriend as well with a picture of me and him kissing when we all went to the mall which brings me too Seev I saw you a couple of days ago you weird little thing 3. I would love a hug off my daughter and brother before I start asking stuff" I rambled Tom handed me Mila and we hugged "I missed you Mommy" I nearly cried as I went to hug Max.

I wiped away the tears Mila leaned in and whispered in my ear "uncle Tom-Tom sad" I looked over to see he was about to cry "okay" I whispered back I handed her over t Nath who looked bored and I went and hugged Tom he started crying I looked round to see them all shrug "come on Tom Tom" I lead him upstairs into his room I shut the door and sat on the bed next to him resting my head against the wall he leaned into my lap and cried "what's wrong with my loveable Tom-Tom" I cooed "we...we broke up" he spluttered "what you and Kelsey why" I asked stroking his hair "she said she was sick of us arguing and getting on each other’s nerves and that it would be better if we broke up" he blubbed "but you being like that and having little tiff is why you love each other and why everyone thinks you’re a cute couple" he cried even more I couldn't bear to see him like this any of them "Tom why don't you come and stay with me for a while Liam is going on tour and I won't see him for a for a few months so there’s no chance of you seeing us all lovey dovey" I started he looked up at me "that's what Kaimi offered but she's just got a new boyfriend and I didn't want to get in the way and I wouldn't want to intrude-" I cut him off "Tom-Tom you need someone to talk to and when in the hell did Kaimi pull. few days I haven’t seen you a few days and it feels like I’ve missed two months worth of east enders" he laughed "as for the intruding the next couple of moths Liam is on tour and we'll be trying this whole long distance thing so it'll just be me and Mila. I can't leave you like this" I stated he sighed and nodded "good now pack while I’ll tell the lads if that's okay" he nodded as I left him to pack.

I went down stars to see them all watching TV I grabbed the control and turned if off "hey what the hell!" Nathan shouted Mila slapped him "shhh mummy talk" he was stunned as I let out a giggle "so what’s up" Max asked I sat down on his lap "Kelsey broke up with him" was all I said I looked over to see Mila with her hand on Nathan's mouth I went and picked her up "guess what sweetie uncle Tom is staying with us for a while" she squealed "I think its best while he gets himself together" I told them "what about Liam" Jay piped up "on tour for four months" Tom came plodding down they all looked at him before giving him hugs "where's Mi's stuff" I questioned Jay skipped out to get it. before we left we had a group hug, Tom took the bags a put them in the boot of his car and drove back to mine he managed to keep it together while driving and me putting Mila down for a nap.

"I’m gonna go to bed" he said "what its only half 12 are you sure" he just nodded and left 

okay so this Is part one of a series of events of drama it’s like domino's falling down one by one and this is the first one the next chapter will be short Liam's pov. He won’t be in much of what I call the domino fall just wait to see what I mean