이십육

Digo and their Mother went ahead to the restaurant, Violet driving to get a nervous Jeup. He was fine until he found out that when she mentioned visiting, she managed to leave out that everyone was visiting.

Jeup was glaring at her from the backseat, his reflection in the mirror startling as she had no clue what she particularly did wrong.

"H-how was your flight?" She asked, a smile on her cheeks as she tries to lighten the mood a bit.

Jeup ignored her, she was ultimately lost until she made it to the restaurant.

She moved quickly into the building, Jungkook following behind her as he ignores the brooding male from the back. He forgets completely about Taehyung until he turns around and notices them talking. He decides to continue following Violet, surprised by the sight of her squat down in the hall, her arms stretched wide as two young kids run into her arms.

Jungkook stands quietly, teeth grazing his lips as he watches from behind.

"Listen." Jeup lightly takes Taehyung's wrist, stopping him from walking into the restaurant before being aware of what was about to happen.

"What is it?"

Jeup gulped, looking at the flex of Taehyung's fingers as they gripped his hand. "My family owns this restaurant."

Taehyung's eyes widened, mouth dropping slightly. "Really?"

"Don't read too much into it, please. I didn't know we were coming here...TOGETHER. I just came to visit my family and then I literally found out you were all here like two hours ago." Jeup sighed, releasing his hand. "I don't expect anything. Honestly. So don't be awkward, just..."

"Treat them like I would anyone else?" Taehyung asked, making Jeup nod.

Jeup had no clue where he stood with Taehyung, Taehyung had no clue either. What they both knew was that they were now standing at the entrance of Jeup's family restaurant. And that, itself, was a stressful point for both.

Violet toppled onto her bottom, two young children wrapping their arms around her neck as she wraps her own around their small bodies.

"Did you miss me?"

"Yes, Noona!"

"Yes, Eonni!"

She giggled lifting herself from the floor with the two still wrapped around her neck and sitting on her hips.

"Can we sit with you, noona?"

Jungkook's ears perked up at the words directed at her, his eyes skeptic of the little guy in your arms.

"Hmm, let's see where we're sitting first. I think you can, though. Where's your mom? Has she gone to the tables yet?"

"No, not yet." Jungkook caught sight of an older woman coming from a curtained room behind the till, his spine straightening up to be respectful. "We've missed you." The woman wrapped her arms around the children and hugged Violet as well, a smile on her face as she does so. "Are you enjoying Kore-- Oh? May I help you?"

Vi turned in the direction of Jungkook, forgetting he was behind her.

"Aa--No.."

"He's with me." Violet shot a grin, looking back to the older woman.

"Ooh~ Boyfriend?" She wiggled her brow, looking between the two.

The two shook their heads, both sets of cheeks turning pink at the question.

"Noona, you can't have a boyfriend. You have a cat."

"Eonni, can he be my boyfriend?"

Vi stifled a laugh as she watched Jungkook's face turn redder, the woman laughing as well until she see's a familiar figure walk through the door behind the two. Violet puts the two children down and they guide her and Jungkook towards the tables.