¡3

when mark woke up it was already six in the evening, his life right now was quite messy and what he did mostly was sleeping, sleeping even when he wasn't sleepy, skipping lunches and eating only when it was necessary.
this time he decided to get up and go out for a walk, he was trying his best not to waste his life like that and suddenly, without even knowing it, he found himself standing outside that flower shop.
he really wanted to go in and meet the boy but at the same time he wanted to stay away from that place.
he didn't even have the time to think about it that the raven-haired reached him outside the shop and happily smiled.
"hey!"
"oh, hello, you're still working?"
"yes, i am, i saw you from the shop glass wall and i came to say hi."
mark couldn't help but think that the boy was really cute, his cheeks were red and his apron was loosened since he ran to reach him.
"your apron is loosened, can i adjust it for you?"
"ah again! i'm really bad at tying it..."
"let me do it then."
the blonde-haired took the strings of the apron and gently tied it behind the raven-haired's back in minus than two seconds.
"it's done."
"thank you so much, it was really helpful."
"it's nothing."
the raven-haired then started looking at him, from head to toe, as if he was scanning him, making the blonde-haired a bit embarrassed.
"what is it?"
"you look so skinny, are you eating well?"
the other boy bit his lips as he tried to answer, he couldn't deny the fact that he was almost not eating at all.
"uhm...actually...i'm not eating that much recently."
"you shouldn't do that, you have to eat properly!"
"i know, it's just that i'm not hungry at all."
"then wait for me please, i've almost finished working, there are only fifteen minutes left."
the raven-haired went back into the shop and pulled the blonde-haired in with him.
"let me take you to eat something."
"what?"
"when i finish working i want to take you to eat something."
the older just blinked, was jinyoung asking him out? or he just wanted to make him eat since he was worried? mark just thought that it must be the second option and answered the boy.
"okay, but really you don't have to worry about me this much."
"but i want to worry about you."
the blonde-haired felt his cheeks warming up again, asking himself why he was so sweet.
"then, thank you..."
in those fifteen minutes some customers came to the shop and the older could only watch as the worker did his job diligently and happily, helping everyone choosing the best flowers.
it was seven o' clock, it was time to close the shop, and jinyoung started arranging all the flowers inside it and mark laughed as he saw how he was struggling trying to untie the apron.
"at least i'm glad that i made you laugh."
"sorry i didn't want to laugh about it but it's really funny."
mark tried to stop himself from chuckling and the raven-haired smiled softly, looking at him.
"i think that i've already told you that you look stunning when you smile, don't stop doing it."
the blonde-haired blushed again and got up to help the boy with the apron.
"can i help you?"
"i would appreciate it a lot."
the raven-haired chuckled as the blonde-haired untied the strings in one second after he had spent at least five minutes trying to untie it.
"if you were here everyday to help me with this i wouldn't lose hours trying to tie and untie it."
"then why don't you hire me? i'm a professional in tying aprons."
"okay, you're hired."
the blonde-haired laughed, was the boy serious?
"for real?"
"for real! and i'll also pay you, i'll offer you one lunch a day!"
mark thought that maybe the meaning behind the younger's action was deeper, maybe he was doing it just because he wanted to be sure that he ate, maybe he was doing it because he was worried and because he cared about his health.
"then thank you, i accept your offer."
the blonde-haired smiled as the raven-haired suddenly widened his eyes.
"wait, we've talked for all this time but we still don't know each other's names."
ah, he was right, the worker didn't know his name.
"mark, my name is mark."
"nice to meet you mark, i'm jinyoung."
they shook their hands as they both laughed and exited the shop, searching for some good places to eat.
"what do you wanna eat, mark?"
"i don't know, i'll leave it to you."
the raven-haired started thinking as he saw a place that made pizza while they were walking and stopped.
"i'd like to have pizza, do you like it?"
"of course, let's go."
the two entered the pizza place and a waitress accompanied them to a table for two people, leaving them alone to decide which type of pizza they wanted to eat.
"i think that i'll go for a pepperoni pizza, what about you mark?"
"uhm a mozzarella cheese pizza."
the raven-haired looked at the older's hand that was holding the menu and noticed something on it, as he took mark's hand in his and brought it closer to him.
"jinyoung?"
the blonde-haired felt his heart beating faster.
"is it a scar on your hand?"
"yes, i fell from the bicycle when i was little."
"oh, got it, sorry if i startled you, i was curious."
"it's okay, don't worry."
in a few minutes the waitress came back and took their orders and as she wrote the types of pizzas they wanted to eat she suddenly spoke.
"can i ask you something? are you two a couple?"
the two boys became red as they heard the girl's question and both denied.
"gosh i'm so sorry, it's just that you looked like a couple, sorry again!"
the waitress went away to take other orders leaving alone the two boys that became a blushing mess.
"that was quite embarrassing..."
the blonde-haired said, covering his cheeks with his own hands.
"a bit..."
the other answered, looking anywhere but not in the older's eyes.
silence filled the space between them, the atmosphere became more serious and they both didn't know what to say.
mark felt like he just wanted to get up and run as fast as possible and hide in his house until the end of his days but he knew that he couldn't do that.
as they were both occupied being embarassed the waitress brought them the pizzas they had ordered and they started eating, or better jinyoung started eating, mark just stared at his pizza.
he wasn't hungry but it wasn't the only thing that troubled the boy, he was a mess when it came to eat pizza.
he wasn't able to cut slices in a proper way and he always made something fall on his clothes, making it dirty, he didn't want to look ridiculous in front of the boy.
everyone would have thought 'how come a 21 years old boy isn't able to eat pizza properly? is he a child?'
"mark? why aren't you eating?"
the raven-haired looked at him with a worried face.
"i-i'm not hungry..."
"please even just one slice."
the blonde-haired felt so guilty for making the younger worry like that, he didn't deserve it at all.
"actually, i've got also another problem..."
"what is it? you don't like this pizza? we can order another one if that's the problem or if you don't want to eat pizza we can go and eat something else-"
"no, it's not that, i-i'm a mess when it comes to eat pizza and i don't want you to think that i'm like a child that doesn't even know how to eat properly..."
the raven-haired left out a sigh of relief.
"so it's this? you don't even have to worry about me, i would never think something like that and also don't forget that i don't know how to tie an apron."
the raven-haired smiled as his hand reached for the older's head and caressed his hair fondly.
"then i'll eat, thank you for reassuring me."
the blonde-haired smiled too and started eating, finishing his pizza in a ten minutes time, it had been a lot since he'd had a proper meal and it was all thanks to jinyoung if he was better now, both physically and mentally.
"it was very good."
the older said as he looked in the other's almond eyes.
"yes it was, if you liked this place we can come back here in the future."
"i'd like it a lot!"
then after talking for a bit they paid and exited the pizza place.
"it's quite late now, we should go back home."
the raven-haired said as he looked at the clock.
"you're right, thank you so much for taking me out for dinner."
"it's nothing, i did it because i wanted to."
"then i hope to see you soon."
"wait, give me your phone."
the blonde-haired did as he said and looked at him typing something on his phone.
"here, i saved my number, contact me when you'll get home, i'll save your number too."
mark looked at his phone and started laughing as he read the name on the screen.
"why are you laughing? you should appreciate how creative i am."
"flower boy jinyoung? really?"
"of course! since my name is unique you won't get confused with your other contacts."
the blonde-haired couldn't stop laughing when suddenly the raven-haired touched his lips with his index finger, softly.
"how come your smile is this wide when it comes to laugh about me."
mark blushed as he felt the softness of jinyoung's finger pressed against his lips.
"it's because you're funny."
"if you say so...by the way pay attention on the way back home and don't forget to message me when you get home, i'll save your contact as flower boy mark."
"okay, then see you soon flower boy jinyoung."
"bye flower boy mark."
they both laughed as they waved at each other and both went home.