Chapter 1

Ok guys so this is my very first chapter in this book! I'm very excited and happy! See ya!

------------------------------------------

Zyphers POV

It was a normal day. Me waking up brushing my ugly hair, putting on stupid clothes, and not even bothering for makeup. But this time, I heard a door slam open. I waited a few minutes til I heard screams and crys. I tip toed down the stairs and peeked to see my uncle with a whip beating my mother. She saw me and sent the 'I love you so much but I need you to run!' look. I had tears in my eyes I wanted to run and falcon punch him in the face but that wouldn't work. I ran over there to get my mom up but was whipped. He turned me around and punched me in the face. He threw me down and went back to my mother. I ran over to her hugged her and kissed her one last time. I quickly ran upstairs and packed everything I could.

I soon jumped out my window and ran as fast as I could to Mitch. He would protect me I know it. I quickly knocked on his door repeditive. He finally answered " Hell- Omg Zy WTF HAPPEND!?!?!". I ran to him and hugged him so tight. "M-My Uncle...M-Mommy..." I sobbed. He looked at my bag and inediatly knew what happend. He carried me inside and shut the door. His parents came rushing down stairs to see what happend. "Mitch dea- OH MY GOSH ZYPHER!!" his mom said rushing over to me.

They were a second family to me. Mitch was my BBF (Best Bro Friend). His parents treated me like their daughter so yeah. I shoke my head. EVERYONE hugged me in one giant bear hug. After everyone was ready (Dressed and stuff) I told them what happend. Everything from start to finish. Mitch was hugging me as I sobbed into his chest. His mother was sobbing and so was his dad. "Don't worry sweetie you can stay with us as long as you want" His dad said with tears going down his cheek.

~Timeskip til tomorrow~

Everything was normal I got up ate breakfast and went to the final day of school with Mitch. The day was like any other. But this time, no bullies, no teachers giving me a hard time. What happend? I looked up at him, he was wondering the same exact thing...

Mitchs POV

Things were weird. Very weird. No one bullied, not even the teachers. We went to lockers and then to class. It was even weirder. Half of the guys were missing. I sat down and the teacher looked at Zypher. Not in a discusting way, no hate, just love, sorrow, and pitty. "Zypher... I would like to say I'm very sorry for your loss to your Uncle.. We all are.." The teacher said. Zy just nodded and looked down. I pulled her into a hug and she cryed softly. She sat back at ger desk next to me and cleaned herself up.

The bell rang for class to start and then the teacher started class. "So class today I know your wondering where some of our boys are..." The teacher began "World War lll is happening".

------------------------------------------