the one with a ritual

Peter and May stepped into the Wiccan store, a smell of incense filling their noses as they looked around

"Welcome," someone spoke in a monotonous voice, obviously halfway through their shift.

They grabbed what they needed and realized they needed flowers that Fiona liked. She looked around and smiled, conveniently, a flower shop sat across the street.

Peter pointed to it and May nodded.

"I'll pay for this, you go get her flowers," May spoke and Peter nodded.

He stepped out and walked across the street. Peter stepped inside the shop, looking around until he found a small bouquet of sunflowers. He picked it up and walked to the clerk. She looked it up and down, scanned it and looked to him.

"Ten dollars," she spoke, seeming to recognize him, but not know who he was, "have we met?"

"No," he responded, giving her the ten from his wallet and walking out. Peter blew the air from his cheeks and Fiona smiled at the side of him holding flowers, his sunglasses on to protect his eyes from the blaring light from the sky.

Fiona sighed in relief at the fact that she would be able to feel his touch once more. May walked out and they met at the corner, starting their way to the morgue in the hospital Peter took her to.

"How are we going to do this?" May asked and Peter shrugged.

"Wing it I guess, I mean, we can do the soulmate body claim, they shouldn't be able to argue with that," Peter responded and May nodded.

"Alright," she said and they started downtown, where Fiona resided.

Peter could feel her presence, it comforted him. It let him know that even after death, Fiona was always going to be there for her.

"I didn't realize she loved sunflowers," May said and Peter nodded.

"She met her first soulmate in a sunflower field so it's just a innate attachment," Peter smiled and May nodded.

"I bet she's going to love spiders in her next life," May joked and Peter laughed. Turned a corner where the hospital loomed.

"Alright, lets do this."

———

Peter and May stood in an abandoned graveyard at midnight, praising Tuoni as it was a full moon. Any and all spells are powerful on these nights. Peter finished lighting the candles around Fiona's body, Fiona watched as May laid the sunflowers on her body, adjusting her hair to look nice.

"Alright, now the oil," Peter said and she handed him the chrism, Peter poured some in his hand and lathered it on Fiona's face like she was Simba about to be shown to the animal kingdom.

Fiona was singing the circle of life as he did this and got ready to lay down in her body. Peter stood up and stared at the moon, rubbing the chrism on his own face as did May. They joined hands and after memorizing the spell, they took in a deep breath, getting ready to bring Fiona back to them.

"As we all come from the Goddess to experience life; in death so shall we return to Her to experience peace. Fiona, by the element of Earth, you were grounded in the physical world. By the element of Air, you were open to knowledge and communication. By the element of Fire, you were inspired with passion. By the element of Water, you could dream your dreams. So now, by Earth, by Air, by Fire, by Water, shall you return to the living once more and fulfill what destiny set in stone for you," Peter and May spoke, the flames grew bright and the sunflowers died out as color came back to her cheeks and the volume returned to her hair.

Fiona shot up and turned over, vomiting a black substance that left her feeling empty. A black smoke cane down from the air and lifted her body up, her arms and legs shot out as she was once again, joined with Kalma.

Fiona was gently set on the ground. She looked up, seeing Peter sears at her in disbelief that the spell actually worked and she actually came back to life. Fiona got to her feet and jumped into Peter, unable to cry due to the lack of water in her body.

"We need to get some food I am starving," Fiona sighed, squeezing Peter so tight, he thought he was going to pass out.

"I can't believe I actually lost you," he spoke, his face soaked with the chrism and his own tears. He stroked her hair as he burnt his face into her neck.

"I promise it won't happen again," she spoke in a shaky voice.

"I love you," Peter mumbled.

"And I love you more."