the one with fighting crime

Fiona stood on the roof of a bank, looking down at streets, watching as people walked by, going about their business

Fiona stood on the roof of a bank, looking down at streets, watching as people walked by, going about their business. She noticed as a girl walked past a bar, looking down and in a nervous position she noticed some guys start to follow her. Fiona flew down and smiled.

"Rebecca, oh my god!" Fiona smiled brightly, turning the girl away from the guys.

"You're being followed, I'm going to deflect him, take a different and safer route home, call this number when your safe, if you don't, I'll come find you," Fiona whispered as she held out her phone with her number on it.

"Thanks Fiona, I'll see you tonight!" The girl chirped and walked off at a quicker pace and turned the corner. Fiona turned to the men when acted as if they weren't doing anything.

"So, you like being total fucking perverts?" Fiona walked over, glaring the men down.

"If I catch you pulling that shit again, trust me, you'll end up like the last rapist I ran into," she threatened and watched as their faces paled.

"Yes ma'am," they spoke and practically ran, scared of her changing her mind. Fiona smirked and flew back up, finding different spots in town to watch out over.

After an hour, a text popped up on her phone.

It's the girl you called Rebecca, I'm safe, thank you

no problem, feel free to call if you're ever in an emergency.

alright, stay safe yourself!

Fiona chuckled and put her phone away, seeing a blur of red and blue and Peter appear in front of her.

"Hey wanna look for bank robberies?" Peter asked.

"Sure," she shrugged and looked down, seeing the bank she was on was safe.

"Wanna check out the first national?" Peter asked.

"Yeah," she smiled and they ran off, finding the street corner where the large posh 1700's bank stood and noticed across the street, a gang of men got out of the van in a hurry, guns in their hands as they ran across the street and went inside. Fiona dropped down at the door as she heard gunfire inside the building. Peter dropped down next to her.

"Stay behind me, I can take a bullet, I can't pull one out of you," Fiona told him, he nodded.

They walked in, Peter shooting webs out from behind her, stopping the men in their tracks and they twisted around to shoot at her.

Fiona used her smoke to suffocate them enough to knock them out, she retracted and dispersed it, walking around the empty building and frowned at the men.

"Whack jobs always love anarchy," Fiona sighed as the police pulled around, running in and sighed in relief as they saw the gunmen unconscious.

"Thanks Fiona, Spider-Man," the sheriff spoke as he walked over, holding out his hand.

"No problem," Fiona smiled as she shook it, Peter doing the same after her.

"Book em' boys!" The sheriff spoke to the deputies, pointing to the unconscious bodies on the floor.

Fiona and Peter waved to the cops as they left, Fiona jumped on a car and pushed herself up onto a roof. She looked over as Peter swung and landed next to her. Fiona smiled and looked to Peter.

"I missed this," Fiona smiled as she looked around at the people.

"What do you mean?" Peter asked.

"I missed fighting normal crime with you, stopping bad guys, saving lives," Fiona smiled and Peter chuckled.

"Yeah, I wish it would stay like this forever," he spoke and Fiona sighed, she sat down on the edge of the roof, her feet hanging, she watched as they carried the men out and Peter sat down next to her.

"So, did you ever rethink college?" He asked and Fiona shrugged.

"I was thinking of cheaper options in London, I have the grades and everything to get me in but I would like to keep the money my mother gave me," Fiona replied, looking to Peter who nodded.

They watched as one of the men woke up with a shock, startling Fiona and it made her lean forward, listening in as he yelled.

"Goddamnit! I'm gonna kill those assholes!" The man screamed as he was strapped down to his gurney and wheeled into to the ambulance. Fiona laughed and leaned back, looking up and sighing at the lack of stars.

Peter got up and looked down on her.

"I wanna kiss you so let's go home," he said and Fiona rolled her eyes playfully, getting up.

"One more crime, then we go home," Fiona smiled and Peter ran off, swinging on his web and made Fiona laugh, running off after him as the police lights and sirens flashed and blared behind them.