the one with jeremy

That night seemed to be in slow motion

That night seemed to be in slow motion. Watching Jeremy run through the woods to stop short and see the body of his soulmate being wheeled out.

Fiona hated the sound of his broken sobs.

He glared up at Fiona.

"You're going to pay you lying whore!" He screamed, "you promised she'd be back safe!"

Fiona busted down into tears, finishing her statement to the sheriff and saw the news team setting up.

"I have to go, make sure Jeremy over there doesn't do something stupid," Fiona pointed to the shaking man and the sheriff nodded.

"You're free to go, I recommend laying low," The sheriff waved her off.

Fiona nodded and walked away, pulling out her phone as she called Clint Barton.

"Fiona?" She heard and sighed.

"I need you to take in my dad for a few days," she said.

"What happened?" Clint asked.

"I tried helping this guy and it didn't work out, I need to keep Peters Aunt safe with Peter so I need my dad in a remote location with Surma," She sighed, looking over her shoulder constantly, not wanting to run into Jeremy.

"Alright, send him over, we'll have a room ready," Clint smiled and Fiona nodded.

Fiona flew to her living room, materializing right in front of him.

"Holy shit!" He yelled, jumping back.

"Pack now, pack for at least a few weeks," Fiona spoke, turning to Surma as she pressed her head to his, trying to get him to understand what she was wanting to do.

She pulled away from Surma who looked to Andrew.

"What's happening?" He asked, confusion run upon his face.

"Please just pack!" She practically yelled, wanting to get him to Canada as fast as she could.

"Alright, damn," he spoke in defense, walking to his room and twenty minutes later, coming back out with luggage.

Fiona sighed.

"When you get to Clint's house, watch the news, channel six," Fiona said and looked to Surma who leaned against Andrew and smiled them both out. She watched as they left and sighed, Fiona packed her own clothes and staff and grabbed her keys, locking up the apartment right before she left.

Fiona pulled out her phone and called Aunt May. After two rings she answered, before Fiona could get a word out, Aunt May was immediately asking questions.

"Honey, are you okay? What happened? Do you need somewhere to lay low?"

Despite what was happening, Fiona had a smile on her face.