the one with a meeting

Fiona groaned as she was punched in the guy, she threw her fist around, knocking her attacker unconscious as she ran from alleyway to alleyway, checking for rapists and muggers

"This is a worldwide broadcast, I Am Tony Stark, and I'm telling you all that the enemy threat is gone, stop your rioting or we will use deadly force," Tony spoke from every electronic with a speaker and screen, "a press conference will be held to explain everything."

The people slowly stopped, Fiona noticed as they looked disgusted with themselves, dropping the looted items and melee weapons. Fiona watched as they looked over at her. They saw the gauntlet with the stones and she looked at it herself.

What were they going to do with the stones?

---

Fiona stood in front of the press and looked to Tony as he stepped up the podium.

"For the longest time, we thought the chitauri had teamed up with Loki for earth, but it was originally set up by a Titan named Thanos," Fiona shuddered at his name and looked out to the sea of cameras and reporters.

"He sought out the stones of creation, the infinity stones, he could wield them on this gauntlet, he sacrificed his own daughter for one, we fought in Wakanda, and his own planet, he killed half of Asgard for one," Tony sighed and looked to Fiona.

"With the help of guardians of the galaxy , Doctor Strange and Kalma, we were able to defeat him, but, we did lose the battle, he got the stones and with the snap of his fingers, he wiped out half of the universe," Tony spoke and the people caused and uproar.

"Wait!" Fiona yelled, they silenced. Tony gave a thankful smile.

"Kalma and Thor helped bring you back, and we put some stones into hiding, Thanos can't come back, but that doesn't mean the threat will ever be gone, we will be spreading these stones among our allies and we will ensure that they will never be used to harm life again," Tony spoke and he looked around, "any questions?"

Reporters raised their hands like they were in preschool.

"How can we trust the asgardians?" One asked and Fiona's heart skipped a beat.

"Thor is now their leader, he has fought for us numerous times, we can trust them," Tony spoke and they nodded.

"With the knowledge of the universe knowing the stones are on earth, will we have universal threats?" A woman shot up, Tony glared at her, they obviously had history.

"The stones will either be destroyed or under protection, and yes, we'll have unwanted guests, but with Kalma on our side and her knowledge, we'll be able to defeat them," Tony responded and looked to Fiona.

"We have also decided to come out with the identity of Kalma," Tony spoke and Fiona nodded, stepping up to the podium and removed her mask.

"Hi, I'm Fiona Albright," she spoke, her heart racing as they stared at her in shock.

"How old are you?" Someone spoke loudly.

"Sixteen," Fiona responded non-chalantly and they gasped.

"Are you an Avenger?" Someone asked and she looked to Tony.

"Am I?" She asked and he nodded.

Fiona looked to the crowd.

"I'm an Avenger," she spoke and they people looked amongst each other.

"How old is Kalma?" The same woman from before asked.

"Over a thousand years old," she answered and the reporter nodded. Fiona looked to Tony, unsure of what to do.

"How are you going to change the face of the avengers?" One asked and Fiona smiled.

"Well, I'm sure a few of the others would like to retire," Fiona chuckled, she looked to the rest of the team that smiled at her, nodding slightly and looked to the crowd.

"Being an Avenger isn't always going to be easy, so don't be tough, I'm trying my best," she gave a weak smile and the reporters all had a light chuckle.

"That's all the time we have, we thank you for your concern, the world is safe, have a nice day," Tony spoke into the microphone and they walked off.

"Was that okay?" She asked and Tony smiled.

"You killed it," he responded and Fiona nodded, her chest stopped beating so fast and she calmed her nerves.

Fiona looked to the rest of the avengers who gave supporting smiles. She smiled back, ready for a new chapter for her life. Never in her previous ones did she reveal her identity, but now it came to light as the world changed for the good.

"Now, about these stones," Fiona lifted the gauntlet.

"May I-" Loki popped up, raising a finger.

"No!"

---

short chapter.