Kasey's Life

Kaseys POV:

I just got to school. And I am taking the short cut through the courtyard. So I start through the door. My school is 6-12 grades so it's pretty chaotic!

"Please..... Stop..... I never did anything to you.... *moans* *lets out cry*" I hear faintly behind the open fence. I decide to walk around slowly and quietly. Probably the lead football players for the school. I am not on the school team. That's for the older kids basically. And the 12 graders beat up the younger kids.

"Shut up faggot! I'm not done with you yet, or ever." I heard Jackson say. He is the "most popular 12th grader" and very careless and rude. I personally don't want to start trouble so I avoid him.

I round the corner and squat down. It's that kid. Uhhhh. I don't remember him. He is 16 like ryder. And the tallest kid around. He is 7 feet tall, and 143 pounds. He is anorexic. But he also lives in a foster place. So I try to be very kind to him. He goes through a lot. I mean his brother is a drug addict. And is depressed too.

The tall boy has long black hair with red streaks, and he has brown eyes. He is wearing a my chemical romance hoodie. His skinny jeans were tighter than Megan's. And his shoes were ripped up black vans.

But it wasn't just him getting beat up, there was another boy, I know him. He is 16 and is openly gay. His name is Tyler. He was trying to fight back. To no avail. He had rainbow striped hair, and i don't know what color his eyes are because he wears either pink, or purple colored contacts. He is 5'11 and 103 pounds. He also is anorexic.

I step forward. Start to open my mouth to say something. But someone beats me to it.

"What the hell do we have here? Huh? Who do you punks think you are? Beating up my friends? Tyler and ryan! Let them go now! Or I will go all schizo on you!" Then I knew who it was. And THE TALL BOY WAS RYAN!!!! I knew it was something like that.

The "schizo" is Alec. He is 5'2. And 160 pounds. He is 15. And his hair is long and black with a white streak. He had schizophrenia. And everyone was afraid of him. Even the football players of the school. He freaks me out.

They drop ryan unconscious and tyler and tyler runs over to Ryan's bloody body. "Crazy schizo!" Jackson says running inside. Alec looks at me.

"Are you gonna stand there, or help me?!" He barks at me. I jump a little. His voice was deep and harsh. Scary really.

I nod and walk over to tyler. "Are you okay tyler?" I ask quietly. He smiles at me.

"I always am.... Thanks. The Kasey Gralief? Helping me? I thought you didn't want to be seen with us?" He asks and I snort with laughter.

"Everyone is equal, except for the bully that thinks their better. They are not at all good. I would be glad to be seen with you. I'm not a jerk like them. I would love to be friends with you, if you want to?" I ask taking his hand and helping him up. He nods.

"Id very much like that. I was told you were very friendly. Thanks you for your help." Tyler said. His voice was surprisingly high.

"Well I don't want to be late to class. Tell me what happens with Ryan, tell him I am sorry about Jackson and his friends." I say running to my class; English. Amaya is gonna be there.

Kasey: Me.

Amaya: my best friend that's a girl. Cheer_4_life12

Ryan: My friend that I hope gets out of the hospital soon. And yah, he is really 7 feet and 143 pounds. He also is really in a foster home.

Tyler: My best gay friend. He is there for me when I need him and can always make me laugh.

Alec: he is my friend, really has schizophrenia and almost everyone at my school is afraid of him.

Jackson: the lead "jock at my school, lead asshole, and second manwhore besides ryder.