。Chapter 11 ~ Who's getting marry? 。

Start from the beginning

Me: "Cas Oppa, I'm not lying."

Jaemin: "Noona, just tell us what's wrong Noona Please?"

Me: "Fine, I'm worried about Taeyong and the..."

Lucas: "Marriage?"

Me: "Yes."

Lucas: "You don't need to worry about that."

Me: "I'll try not too I guess?"

{ Taeyong's P.O.V } { At the Castle }

Ugh back to this place again I said in my head. When I walked in I saw my parents and we went to them and said...

Me and Mark "Hi mom and dad."

Mom: "Oh did you boys have dinner yet?"

Me: "Yes we did."

Dad: "Well...to bad sit down because we have 2 special guests here today."

Me: "Umm...okay."

Then I and Mark sat down with Johnny and Jaehyun behind us. I looked at them and they were clueless. I just sat there. And a few moments later, I saw 2 people walking right towards us and my eyes widen and we both ran to them and said...

Me: "Omg Minhyuk hyung!!"

Mark: "Omg! Minho Hyung!"

Minhyuk: "It's nice to see you again to Taeyong-ah."

Minho: "Hey Mark!."

Me: "Omg you guys are back! Why are you guys back?"

Minhyuk: "Boarding school is over and now we are going to school here."

Me: "Will you guys be living in the castle?"

Minho: "Yes we will Hyung."

Me: "Okay!"

Mark: "It's great to have you guys back! And also I moved out already. Because I can't stand their rules."

When mark said that he said yah last part silently and then we all went to the dinning table and started eating me and Mark were still full but we ate bit by bit. But then Minhyuk said...

Minhyuk: "Okay now tell us why are all here because I'm tired."

Dad: "Well I have decided to marry one of you to the Kwon with their daughter."

Minhyuk & Minho: "What?!"

Mom: "And for you two...you both didn't react to this because you know from their daughter?"

Me & Mark: "Yes."

Me, Mark, Minhyuk and Minho: "Now Tell us who it is!"

Dad: "It's...M..."

My heart was racing until he made that M sounds now I'm easy about it. But I still feel bad for Hyung and my 2 little bros.

Dad: "Minhyuk!!"

Minhyuk: "What?!"

Mark: "Oh thank goodness it's not me!"

Minhyuk: "Oh why me?!"

Mom: "Because we trust you the most."

Minho: "Wow mom are we suppose to feel hurt??"

Minhyuk: "What the heck?! She's a b*tch!"

Dad: "Hey! Watch your mouth young man!"

Minhyuk: "Yeah Whatever! But if you told me to marry someone else besides her I might do it but why did it have to be the Kwon family?!"