2 renjun

There were a lot of things Renjun couldn't have imagined two months ago. Back then his life was just a miserable peril spread between learning and missing Jaemin. Avoiding Jaemin mostly, avoiding the Coyotes. He would never believe if someone had told him that tow months later he will be Renjun - the happiest boy ever, Renjun Coyotes' member, Jaemin's boyfriend, because even if Jaemin was going through a difficult time he still has been the best ever, so caring and cute, so loving.

If someone had told him he will enjoy kissing Jaemin more than reading his favorite adventure book.

If someone has told he'll be so at pace with himself despite his mum finding out about his preferences. Despite his sister dating Jeno, that filthy traitor, he still had an eye on, Jeno shouldn't think he'll be easy on him, ever.

"Why are you smiling to yourself in that way Junie?" asked Jaemin who had been lying next to him playing with his hair strings.

"Torturing Jeno in my mind for kissing my sister," whispered Renjun.

"Ah, can't you let them be happy?"

"It's my sister, you don't have a sister so you don't get it," Renjun shook his head.

"What about here and now?" asked Jaemin.

"What?"

"Here and now Jaemin and Renjun, isn't this more important?"

"It is the best," Renjun placed his chain on Jaemin's shoulder watching the boy the beautiful cheekbones the extra long eyelashes, the fluffy pink hair. Jaemin was really something.

"I think it will be you," whispered Renjun.

"Me what?" asked Jaemin laughing.

"The next leader of the Coyotes, Mark will choose tomorrow, he had told me today he has made his choice already, and  I think it will be you."

"Why me?" asked Jaemin.

"Because you're... how to put it, the most annoying after Mark," Renjun giggled.

"Really?" Jaemin raised his brow.

"Really," Renjun blushed hard.

"I guess in Renjun's world that's a huge compliment," Jaemin sighed.

"You know someone else would tell you that it's because you're super hot, insanely handsome, tall, with this huge biceps, and model like face, the born leader, but it would be someone else. I just understand that to lead the pack you have to be worse than them, so the most annoying is the most valuable quality," Renjun giggled when Jaemin shook his head.

"You're something Renjun, that's why I'm head over heels in love."

"Really?" Renjun cuddled his nose to Jaemin's soft cheek.

"Really," he felt the boy pinching the skin on his back.

"I might love you a little bit too, but just a little bit," he lifted his head leaning over Jaemin's face.

"That's enough for me," Jaemin's eyes were drawing him in, like in Mark's room when Jaemin had pressed him to a wall doing things that made him stop denying his feelings, as having Jaemin's lips on his for the second time was way too much to handle, he needed more.

"Mark might choose you because you're the oldest after him," said Jaemin caressing his thumb down Renjun's cheek.

"But I'm not annoying," muttered Renjun.

"Not annoying really?" Jaemin laughed.

"Not at all."

"Keep dreaming Junie," Jaemin pulled him into a deep kiss when Renjun wanted to protest, but Jaemin simply gave him no space for it leaving him speechless.

They were kissing for longer, doing nothing more than deep meaningful touches, gestures that almost drove Renjun over the edge.

It was very hard to let go of Jaemin's lips their nose tips brushing, his tongue mixing with Jaemin's when he was looking at the boy watching him with affection.

"You know it might be also Jeno, the new leader, theoretically said," muttered Renjun to change the subject from his mixed emotions.

"Yes, he's also a possible leader," Jaemin laughed.

"But I bet it will be you,"Renjun felt his heartbeat speeding up.

"Why?"

"Because you're amazing," he whispered on Jaemin's lips catching them back into another deep deeper, the deepest kiss.

Thank you for your amazing feedback, I have to tell you there are only 2 more chapters of this book left. How do you think it will end? Who will become Coyotes' leader after Mark?

Much<3