2 jaemin

2

"Welcome Haechan and Mark!" shouted the MC.

It was a festival made by the radio station a week after Mark's graduation, yet they were all here, Renjun cuddling to Jaemin's chest when they were standing first row shouting their lungs out for their friends, right next to them Chenle was jumping with a huge Mark and Haechan poster.

It all went so quickly, the boys' single entered the charts, the radio station asked them to perform it live for the listeners, a manager from a record company came to speak to them, now they were here doing their first performance. Jaemin was so proud. A part of him realized Mark couldn't leave them for collage completely, as he had to see them at least from time to time. Especially Haechan, as they needed to work on an album together, Mark wasn't the happiest. He has planned to leave for good, Jaemin knew it.

Yet he also knew Mark enjoyed to perform, to rap in front of an audience, he was so charismatic on stage. Haechan's soft voice made them all addicted to the song.

"They're amazing," whispered Renjun who was smiling so brightly.

"I know," Jaemin kissed Renjun's cheek.

Their amazingness was helping him to deal with his problems. Especially Renjun's amazingness.

Would he ever survive his parents' divorce without his boyfriend and best friends, definitely not.

"You're my home," she sang into Renjunie's ear causing the boy to bush.

"Not here," begged Renjun turning to him.

"I can't help," Jaemin hid his face in Renjun's fluffy hair.

He was so happy right now, it could stay this way when Mark and Haechan owned the stage receiving a massive applause.

There was break after their performance so Renjun dragged him towards a wending machine demanding some sweets.

They came back carrying a lot of sacks to see Chenle standing next to Jisung who was talking to a girl with violet shoulder-long hair and edgy round glasses.

"Hi," said Jaemin stopping next to them when Chenle grabbed one of the snacks packages out of his hands.

"Hey!" shouted Renjun jumping to him to go it back.

"Junie shh! Sharing is caring," whispered Jaemin receiving a killer glance from his boyfriend.

"Who's this?" asked Jaemin leaning to Chenle pointing to the girl as Jisung was too deep in a conversation with her.

"Some freak," groaned Chenle.

"Not freak but FireflyPrincess8042," said Jisung turning to them.

Hi, the girl raised her hand.

"Who? Is that a name?" asked Chenle.

"She's an alien like Jisung," whispered Renjun.

"Thanks a lot! I'm trying to make a good impression here," said Jisung frustrated.

"He has a tattoo, a huge and ugly one!" shouted Chenle.

"I find guys with tats hot," said the girl becoming red.

Jisung smiled proudly.

"Have you got the new upgrade for the fire spitting dog?" asked the girl watching Jisung with glittering eyes.

"Totally, what about lever 5 laser blasting woblex sword?" asked Jisung.

"Bought it last week," she said.

"Cool!" Jisung showed his teeth in a wide smile.

"Ah!" Chenle grabbed the barrier groaning louder.

"Yoori, it's time to go!" an older girl called her so the violet haired turned sighing loud.

"It's my 언니 have to leave," she sent Jisung a sad look.

"Meet you again?" he asked.

"Totally, I have your number," she sent him a smile before walking to her sister.

Jisung followed her with his gaze when Jaemin and Renjun exchanged looks.

"Will I be the only single one?" asked Chenle.

"There's still Haechan," Renjun raised his brow.

"Thanks a lot!" Chenle turned his back to Jisung.

"Cool!" muttered Jisung diving back in his phone, he kept smiling to himself the whole evening when Jaemin thought about Chenle's doubts.

No he definitely won't be the only single one as Mark hasn't told the boys, only Jaemin, that he still wasn't talking to Juliet, while he should thank her each day for sending the demo to the competition as it helped him to live his dream.