1 mark

1

They said a pack of coyotes never splits, yet it has happened to them, a bitterness filling Mark when he was running behind Jeno, who was waving their flag, the six boys finding their ways thought the bushes further to the edges of the ruins. They have come here to see the sunset, cause a riot, leave their sign, the dark flag with the coyote on it.

The whole school was aware who they were, maybe even the city was - troublemakers, just teens living their life to the fullest.

"I'm first!" squealed Chenle climbing the rusty leader, his voice loud.

He was very lovely, still a kid inside, him and Jisung the both youngest made Mark feel a parental like wince. He couldn't believe he will leave them in just four months, right after graduating high school, his parents had saved up for collage, he was studying hard. Then he will hit the road, the old-timer car he has got for his eighteenth birthday his pride, soon he will be driving his uni lads, his future girlfriend, not these boys, his childhood friends.

"Mark hurry!" Haechan shouted at him.

He will miss them, he missed them already, when he rushed up the last distance, jumping on the ladder climbing it swiftly till the rooftop appeared, he stopped behind Jaemin who was pointing at the setting sun.

"We're the kings of this city, hear that ya people down there!" whistled Haechan what made Chenle squeal happily.

They began to jump shouting loud when Mark stayed quiet watching the setting sun, that was bringing him another day closer to leaving his boys.