2 Renjun

A rainy day flew by, the Coyotes met downstairs to chat and play games, Haechan proposed a walk on the beach but only Renjun and Jeno agreed to grab some umbrellas to walk in the wet sand. It was dark again when Renjun was walking back from the lobby towards the indoor swimming pool, he saw Haechan's figure frozen on the sand of the far edge of the beach, he really hoped the boy won't catch a cold from staying out there, so he left through a glass door spreading the umbrella out making the distance down the hill. It was still pouring from the sky the wind chilly, Renjun's feet becoming dirty from the muddy sand in seconds as he was wearing flip flops.

"Haechan!" Renjun stopped above the boy who turned the sad eyes his way.

"Leave," muttered Haechan turning back to the black waves.

"At least take this," Renjun stretched the umbrella towards him, Haechan just shrugged.

Renjun waited impatiently, the rain hitting him in a cold way, but finally the boy took the umbrella so Renjun ran back up the hill to the hotel. He was shivering from cold leaving muddy prints on the floor so he reached the corridor quickly. He considered what to do, last night he had pretended he's asleep when Jaemin came back, he couldn't sleep anyway, so he took his books then walked to the lobby to read, he took a nap during the day when the boys were out.

Going back to the room now meant bumping into Jaemin so he needed to find a different option.

"Renjun," he heard Mark's voice, the boy was hurrying from the cafe carrying some sweets.

"For Juliet?" asked Renjun pointing at the bag.

"Nah for the kids, they tried to skip dinner so I needed to find a way for them to eat something healthy, now I have to bring them the promised sweets," Mark sighed.

"You're really like a parent to them," Renjun giggled.

"I know Jisung since he was so little," Mark blushed.

"Same with me and Chenle," Renjun giggled.

"What about you, why are you out here and not up there with Jaemin?" asked Mark causing Renjun to sighed loud. "What?" Mark looked at him when Renjun focused on his hands.

"Renjun we can talk we have been best friends."

"Ah!" the boy walked towards a leather couch in the far end of the corridor, he sat down placing the book on his side.

"You've been out in the rain," muttered Mark pointing at his dirty feet.

"Just because of Haechan, to give him an umbrella, he's sitting there for hours," Renjun sighed.

"Haechan is out there! Why?" asked Mark buffed.

"Someone broke his heart," whispered Renjun.

"Wow, I had no idea, that's sad, I hope he'll find a better girl this one definitely never deserved him."

Renjun sighed, what irony, Mark was really so blind, he had no idea.

"Yes let's hope for it," he muttered instead.

"Should I maybe go and talk to him" asked Mark.

"No I already did, he wants to be alone."

"Ok," Mark rubbed his hands nervously.

"If you're in a hurry?"

"No it's just you know how it is, she's waiting there and..." Mark bit his lips some naughty tingles lighting up in his eyes.

"Are you happy?"

"Absolutely," he grinned.

"How does it feel like, I shouldn't ask but really, how is it to lose your virginity?" Renjun blushed.