My dress was a silky floor Length champagne coloured Givenchy gown, it's was skin tight, spaghetti strap, a plunging neckline showing just enough but not to much cleavage and it had an open back.

The dress hugged my curves in all the right places and flared outwards by my calves for walking space.

I opted for a pair of golden Christian Louboutin heels that perfectly matched my dress.

I twirled slightly to see my open back properly and let me just say my ass looks fine as hell.

The girls went downstairs and one of them would message me when to come down to make a 'dramatic entrance' as they put it.

I took a few pictures of myself and munched on an chocolate bar making sure not to mess on myself otherwise I will receive an earful from the girls for ruining their hard work.

Half and hour later I received a message from Frankie saying I should come. I took a deep breath and checked myself in the mirror to make sure nothing is messed up.

I stepped out of my room and walked towards the spiral staircase. Everyone's eyes snapped to me and I slowly but gracefully walked carefully down the spiral staircase. I trailed my hands down the railing and smiled oh so innocently.

My friends beamed at me but I was getting uncomfortable from the horrible stares the old men gave me. I kept my head up and made my way towards the finger food table.

I grabbed something small to knibble on when a waiter passed by and I grabbed a glass of champagne even though I'm not of legal age but he didn't seem to notice since the fool was looking at my boobs.

Oooh, the power a female holds *sighs*

And what's life without doing illegal shit am I right? So I will sip this champagne like I'm legal.

I discreetly searched the crowd for my grey eyed Virgin player and saw him standing with Draina.

He locked eyes with me and I winked at him. Draina was sending me harsh glares trying to get Blake's attention but baby his all mine and I am his.

I walked towards where they stood with what looks like business associates.

"Good evening gentlemen, I hope you don't mind but could I borrow Mr. Knight for a dance?" I questioned slowly seduction dripping from my voice.

I think my intestines just threw up.

They all eyed me lustfully making me mentally cringe. I saw Blake clench his jaw at that. Gotcha!

They nodded their heads while Draina fumed. I grabbed Blake's hand and slowly pulled him towards the dance floor.

He pulled me close by my waist and since I'm wearing heels I reached his just above chest. about time.

He held me close and I smirked and winked at Draina over his shoulder. His mine puttana.

I inched closer to his ear and whispered "Are you going to tell me why you ignoring me?"

"Where were you Tuesday night?" he questioned while swaying me slowly.

"I had to go somewhere." was my obvious reply.

"With a guy?" I looked at him in confusion. I slowly shook my head.

"Do you think I was with a guy?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Well since you were nowhere to be found Tuesday I assumed you were cheating." he explained.

Uhm dude? you aint my boyfriend. But I didn't tell him that otherwise his 'wolf side' appears.

"Listen here and listen clearly I needed to do something Tuesday, and just to be clear I am many things but not the cheating type, that's a low blow coming from you Blake you are mine just as much as I am yours, and by the way thinking I'll get jealous because you spending your precious time with Draina over there is immature of you, thought you were better than the petty type." With that I walked away leaving My VP dumbfounded.

Time to teach him a lesson.

I slipped out of the party discreetly and made my way to the underground garage.

I searched for Blake's favorite car which so happens to be his Bugatti veyron. I grabbed the extra keys to his car and drove his car out front.

I did some 'Bella magic' to his car. I made my way back into the house.

Nobody seemed to notice that I disappeared so that was fine. I'm in the clear.

I stood by the food table eyeing everyone when I saw Blake approaching.

I raised an eyebrow at him "Listen my angel I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions and making wrong assumptions, I really hope you can forgive me my sweet angel, I will definitely make it up to you." he said sincerely.

"No need to make it up to me I forgive you VP and before jumping to conclusion make sure to ask me okay." He nodded his head frantically and pulled me into an embrace.

His so freaking gorgeous.

He held me at arms length eyeing me "My angel, I know you and I also know you are not letting this go."

I shrugged "I forgave you didn't I?"  he just nodded his stupid cute head.

He grabbed my waist and slammed his lips to mine. I poured all my emotions into the kiss since I didn't taste his sweet lips since a couple of days ago and I've been craving his touch. His like my very own drug.

I pulled away and held him close.

"Do you have any idea how fucking beautiful, sexy and mesmerizing you look in that dress my angel? I want to rip every guys fucking eyeballs out for looking at you my.sweet.angel." He growled lowly in my ear.

"I fucking missed you so much these past few days, your mine and only mine if I see you with another bitch I'm killing her and that's a fucking promise." I looked him dead in the eye.

Oh shit! I'm becoming possessive.

"Oh by the way I have a surprise for you." I took a button from the strap on my heel.

I pressed the button and gestured for him to do the same. It needs to be pressed twice to activate.

Blake eyed me weirdly before pressing the button. I smiled sweetly at him and whispered in his ear "3.2.1" An explosion could be heard from outside.

Everyone ran to the front and Blake's car was up in flames. These people are fucked up, your supposed to run away from explosions not towards it.

I locked eyes with him and winked at him.

I mouthed the words 'Your mine' to him.

I walked past him and sang sweetly at him "Sweet, sweet revenge baby." With that I walked away like the boss ass bitch I am leaving a gaping Blake behind and I swayed my hips seductively not making an effort to turn back.

~°*°~
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

(We've reached over 500 reads on IPADM thank you)