Shanaya, in her tiny frock and with a gurgling giggle, reached out towards Arnav, her small fingers curling and uncurling in the air. The room held its breath as Arnav carefully lifted her, cradling her with an ease that surprised even him.

"Look at you, you're already a heartbreaker, aren't you?" Arnav cooed, as Shanaya clapped her hands in delight. Her laughter, pure and melodic, filled the room, touching everyone's hearts. Arnav, a man once distant from such familial warmth, looked completely at ease, a sight that warmed Khushi's heart.

The interaction was simple, yet profound. Arnav, who had once kept a safe distance from children, was now holding Shanaya with a tender affection that spoke volumes of his transformation. The baby, in response, cuddled closer to him, her tiny head resting against his chest, instinctively trusting and liking this new friend.

In that moment, Khushi saw not just the man she loved, but a man reborn, embracing a side of himself he had never known. The sight of Arnav, so tender and loving with Shanaya, was a beautiful testament to the changes love and family can bring into a person's life.

Throughout the day, Khushi noticed how Arnav's gaze remained intently fixed on little Shanaya, the playful angel who was joyfully passed from her father to her uncle, then to her, in a continuous, loving circle. Each time Shanaya reached out her tiny hands towards Arnav, signaling her desire to be held by him, his heart seemed to skip a beat, his eyes lighting up with a mixture of astonishment and delight.

There was something magical in the way Shanaya responded to Arnav, a connection that seemed to transcend his past reservations about children. Every time she was tossed gently into his arms, the surprise in his eyes was unmistakable, yet it was quickly replaced by a look of pure, unspoken joy. It was as if with each little giggle and babble from Shanaya, Arnav found a new, unexplored part of himself, one that was deeply nurturing and affectionate.

As the night embraced their room, Khushi lingered in a sea of thoughts, each one a reflection of the heartfelt words Arnav had shared with her.

**Flashback**

In a tone laced with profound emotion, Khushi whispered, "Arnav, my heart has always been yours, but today, seeing you with Shanaya, you've reached into the depths of my soul. Your interaction with her was like watching a beautiful, unspoken bond come to life, leaving me without words."

Arnav, his smile tinged with a fond recollection, reminisced about his moments with Shanaya. "I'm as taken aback as you, Khushi. There's something magical about her. It was my first real encounter with a baby, and it felt unexpectedly right. The way she looked at me, her delicate scent – it was so heartwarming. Parting from her tonight felt like leaving a piece of my heart behind."

Khushi's eyes sparkled, admiration and pride evident. "She's never warmed up to someone so quickly. But with you, she found an instant connection. It's extraordinary."

With a softness in his voice, Arnav mused, "Babies, with their purity and innocence, they captivate the heart in ways words can't describe."

"Their innocence is the essence of their charm," Khushi agreed, smiling. As they entered their bedroom, she teased, "Seeing 'ASR', the man who always kept his distance from children, so tenderly connected with a little one, is a moment to remember." She excused herself to change, leaving Arnav alone with his thoughts.

When she returned, she found Arnav deep in contemplation. Curling into his lap, she gently asked, "What's on your mind?"

Arnav looked up, a blend of contemplation and wonder in his eyes. "I was thinking... how enriching it is to bond with someone else's child. I wonder how profound and moving it would be to hold my own child, to feel that unbreakable bond."