"Oh come on sis, it is obvious that you have the biggest crush on him. And it is also obvious that you are trying to make him jealous by using Ethan."

"Damn, THAT obvious?"

"Well I know that Ethan likes Emma, so it makes sense." A small giggle escaped my lips as we exited the makeup room and stood near a small cabinet in the living room. "Also, the others should be here very soon." James stated, grabbing a bracelet from one of the drawers.

"Oh god." I sighed, trying to calm down the amount of nerves building up.

"Nervous about what Gray will think?" James asked.

"God you know me so well."

With that, James's phone beeped, causing him to take it out of his pocket and read the message displayed. His eyes darted back to me as he switched it off. "They're downstairs."

My mind started spinning as I felt light headed, trying not to fall down the stairs or pass out on our way towards the Uber that was parked outside.

(What Emma wore - just the dress)

(What the twins wore)

"Omg y/n!" I heard Emma scream before bringing me into a hug, laughter filling the air. "You look sooooo fucking hot."

"Says you! I have never seen you in a dress before."

"Yeah there is a reason for that." We held hands whilst talking, quickly catching up on the last minute preparation for the event.

I noticed in the corner of my eye that Ethan was staring at Emma from behind, definitely not hiding the fact that he was checking her out and admiring her curves. He noticed that he was caught and immediately turned bright pink, trying to hide his face as I lightly laughed at his embarrassed state.

"Go talk to Gray." Emma whispered to me, nudging my shoulder slightly as we watched Grayson talking to James, clearly thinking about something.

"I don't want to intrude their conversa-"

"Guys, we should probably head over to the premiere." Ethan suggested, catching Emma and I off guard.

"Grayson, y/n, why don't you guys get in the back whilst the rest of us sit in the middle row?" Emma said with a cocky grin, noticing me as I scowled at her.

"Great idea!" James replied, opening the car door for Grayson. Without hesitation, he got in.

"You guys are dicks." I whispered to the others before claiming my seat next to god himself.

Once I sat down and settled myself in, James, Ethan and Emma began to chatter away, not bothering the include us two who were ignored at the back.

I looked over at him, noticing him playing with his fingers, eyebrows scrunched and lips pinched together.

"You look decent, Dolan." I stated before his eyes shot to mine, a smile creeping up on his face.

"You don't look too bad yourself, twinkle toes."

"Hey! Only Emma can call me that."

"Whatever." He mumbled, followed by an angelic laugh. Every time he would laugh, my smile would grow larger than it had ever grown before. He quickly scanned his eyes downwards, then back up to me. "But seriously though, you look incredible, y/n."

With my face feeling like a thousand degrees, I looked away from the charming boy for a second before returning my gaze. "Thank you."