"What The Fuck Are We Doing In Vegas?"

"Road trip time!" Emma squealed once she shoved her bags into the back of her car, a smile plastered on her face. It was currently late at night, and we were behind schedule.

"I am so excited, this trip is going to be so much fun." I said, earning a few quick responses such as "same" and "me too".

"James, what is that?!" Grayson asked in disbelief, referring to five humongous bags filled in James' arms.

"What?! I'm a beauty guru, I have to film a "Get Ready With Me"!" James moaned in defence, trying to find space for his bags.

"This is going to be a long trip." Ethan whispered in my ear before heading to the front of the car.

—————————————————————————————————

"What the fuck are we doing in Vegas?" Grayson asked Emma after she set up the camera at the front of the car.

"Having fun!" I lightly laughed at Emma' s comment as I attempted to put on my seat belt, asking James countless amounts of times to move over.
It was super crowded in the back to say the least, especially since I was pressed against Grayson's muscly arms (I'm not complaining though).

"What's up guys, it's me-"

"No way!" I sarcastically yelled at Emma, causing everyone to burst out with laughter except the troll herself, who was scowling at me before continuing with her intro. "And today I am with my fucking sister squad!"

After filming Emma's intro, we attempted to get to Vegas, and by "attempted" I mean that all the freaking roads were closed!
Then Emma had to go and pee within the first twenty minutes of the trip.

"At this rate, we aren't even gonna get to Vegas." I whispered to Gray as we made our way towards Del Taco.

"Not our fault." He replied as he looked directly towards Emma.

"Omg, you guys are like twinning right now!" I stated, pointing at Emma and Grayson.

"Y/n, take my camera right now, we have to film this!"

I quickly filmed a small clip of the two together before FINALLY going into Del Taco, immediately feeling my stomach rumble.

"I'm so hungry." I moaned.

"Me too, my stomach won't shut up!" James replied.

"YUM YUM TIME!" Emma yelled across the store, coming out of the bathroom and rushing towards us.

As we were ordering, "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At The Disco began to play through the speakers, which lead to the five of us start dancing. But little did they know that I had some experience when it came to dance.

I moved my hips to the beat, immediately getting carried away by the music and unaware that the others were just standing there, watching me. Once the chorus came, my dancing began to build up and I whipped my head, my hair outlining my motions.
It was when the chorus ended that I noticed all four of them with their eyes wide open, causing me to immediately stop as my cheeks turned a bright pink.

"Show off." Emma mumbled.

"I didn't know you could dance, y/n." Ethan stated, sounding impressed.

"Just a bit, nothing too extreme." I replied as we received our orders.

"Well whatever that was, it was amazing." Grayson said with a smile on his face, sending me a quick wink before heading to a table, leaving me there to process what just happened.

He was just too perfect.

I snapped out of my thoughts, before returning to reality.

He can't like me, I mean we are just friends and nothing more. This is all in your head, y/n. You don't like him ok, it is just a crush, a very, very small crush.

I joined the others at the table and sat next to Ethan and opposite Grayson before beginning to eat my food.

But just look at him, his eyes, his hair, that freaking jawline! He's a god! Another reason why he can't like you, you are out of his league.

The more chips I began to eat, the more frustrated I was with the constant thoughts entering my mind.
Throughout the whole time, I never took my eyes off of Gray (not in a creepy way) which luckily no one saw. I would have been dead meat if anyone knew how I felt towards him.

"I think we should head back to the car if we wanna get to Vegas at some point." James stated which wasn't hard for us to disagree on, we were super distracted.

Within minutes, we were out the doors and back in the car, the familiar cramped atmosphere surrounding me.

"Sorry if I am making you uncomfortable, y/n." Grayson apologised.

My heart fluttered, he was so so sweet.

As I watched him put on his seatbelt and smile excitedly like a little kid, I realised that I was in deep shit.

Because I realised that I really liked him.