20: VENOM

Ruby's POV
The mechanical fist was stopped and I heard the sound of growling and low hissing... I looked over and my eyes widened..

Venom: Are you alright? Are either of you harmed?
Ruby: You!
Roman: About time you showed up!

Before I could respond, Roman hit Venom with the other arm, knocking him away. Venom stopped their own fall and growled loudly, roaring.

Venom: Stay away from her you bitch!
Roman: Why don't you come here and make me! Ill show you why no one fucks with me!

Venom charged towards him and Roman fired a sound wave and flame dust, catching Venom and forcing them to stop dead in their tracks.

Roman: Hah! I've been waiting for this! This is for Neo!!

Roman ran towards Venom and punched them across the face. Venom screeched in pain as Roman started beating on Venom. I used my semblamce to get Weiss out of the area and darted back to see if I could expose a weakness in Roman's suit.

Meanwhile, with Scream

Yang's POV
I used my semblance to try to will the grimm creature into submission. But... After while, it stopped moving. I know I didn't kill it because It still covered me...

Scream: what the hell? What's going on with it?

Suddenly I got punched in the face and staggered back, landing into debris.

???: You're not Venom, But I'd be happy to kill you, xiao long.

I looked up and I saw a large Grimm that looked similar to Venom.

Scream: What the fuck are you?!
???: Your damnation.
Scream: Like hell is my death going to be that ugly!

The grey grimm charged towards me and I jumped over it, using several of tendrils to grab it by the ankles. Lifting it up, I slammed it to the floor and threw it around. The grimm suddenly broke from my grip and formed its hands into a scythe and hammer. I readied myself and narrowly dodged any incoming attack that it launched a claw and grabbed my hair, grabbing my face. I screeched in pain. I used my actual hand to force it away with a punch. As the grimm recoiled in pain, I recovered and saw Blake in the distance. I grabbed the Grimm by the neck and started to force it into a choke hold when it suddenly protruded spikes from its back, stabbing me.

Venom's POV
We managed to knock the suit's arm away and got up. We tackled the machine down but got hit by a sound blast. The symbiote was slightly forced off me until Ruby shot the sound canon.

Ruby: Theres only one loud thing that can hear and that's ME!
Venom: Ruby. Stay back!
Ruby: This is MY fight to!

As Ruby continued shooting at the mech, we started to break it down. Piece by piece, we eventually broke the machine's arm and got rid of some of the dust containers. Roman managed to grab us by the head and swat Ruby away. He grabbed us by the neck and the top of our jaw, ripping it away. Screeching in pain, Roman was laughing until a yellow symbiote was thrown into him, knocking him back and away from us.

(YN): who the hell is that?!
Venom: One of our offspring. It's Scream
(YN): Offspring?! Who the hell did you mate with?
Venom: The biology Isn't like that.
(YN): Whatever, Who is in the symbiote?!
Venom: Yang Xiao Long. An ideal host for her.
(YN): Yang.. And a Symbiote?!