Jin

I wake up cold. The baby cries softly so I pick him up and carry him into Jimin and Jungkook's room so they can feed the tiny thing. Both are, thankfully, covered but seem exhausted so I leave quickly and walk out onto the patio, staring out at the dark ocean.
The salty breeze is calming. I glance around, however, feeling unsettled for some reason. I try to shake it off. Biting my lip, I decide maybe it's best to go back inside. I try the door but realize it's locked. Crap. I locked myself out forgetting it locks automatically when you close it.
       Sighing, I wrap my thin robe better around my body and walk down the short steps to go around the house hoping the front door is unlocked from Jackson and Mark arriving earlier.
I feel watched as I hasten my pace, almost running around the house, my heart racing though I don't seem to be in any danger. I try the front door to find it also locked. Groaning, I sink down onto the steps and squint into the darkness trying to find the source of my discomfort.
Seeing nothing, I grab the railing to stand back up—only to freeze. My hands do not blindly grasp the railing—but an arm. A strong arm. Swallowing hard, I look up to see Taehyung smirking down at me. He grabs my hand and helps me up.
"T-Tae...what are—"
He steps forward, pressing me against the door, trapping me. His hand shoots out to caress my face. I can't breath. "You left me." His tone is accusing but also deceptively soft. He doesn't look angry, just annoyed. A little perplexed, perhaps?
       "I d-didn't have a choice. I had to listen to—"
       "I'm your mate. You listen to me, kitten, understood?" He leans in and kisses me, his lips soft and plush against mine. I hesitantly part my lips to his seeking tongue and whimper as his fist locks tightly in my hair and his fang pierces my lip. He pulls back and licks his lips. "I missed you." He whispers, trailing a fingertip down my lips and throat to my chest.
      I pant in fear and admitably pleasure as he pushes my robe open, revealing my chest to the cool air. I press my head back against the door and stare up blankly at the sky as he bends down to suck on one of my nipples, holding back a cry as he bites down hard, drawing blood.
He laps at my bloody bud before moving to the other side and doing the same to it. I choke on a sob as he grasps the robe tightly, tearing the fabric until my body is exposed to him and the outside. Only a pair of tiny blue underwear keeping my modesty.
He groans at the sight and runs his hands over my body. "Fuck, kitten." He chuckles and caresses my flat stomach. "I can see you already plumping up with what's mine."
My brow furrows. "W-What? No...that's not possible. It's too soon. It's only been..."
He smirks. "A couple days? Yes well let's just say your pregnancy will be a little more advanced than average." He groans and shoves me hard against the door again, ravaging my mouth hungrily, his hands gripping my underwear and jerking them hard upward, ripping it right off my body. I muffle my cries with my hand as he shoves them into his pocket before forcing me around and dropping to his knees.
He slaps his hands over my ass hard and I choke on another sob as he spreads my cheeks. "Fuck, kitten. I think I want you to ride my face again. It was very entertaining. You're being so boring now. Cowering from your own mate?" He tsks, stand back up and wrapping his arm around my chest before biting down hard on my throat, feeding hungrily as I stand frozen in his clutches.
       He leans forward, trapping me between his hard body and the door. "What happened to that confident dominant kitten that attacked me and tried to own me, hm? I think I like that side of you. It's much more suitable of my mate. I like a challenge."
      I open my mouth to speak but he slaps a hand over my lips to stop me. I frown in confusion until I hear voices coming towards the door from the inside. Mark and Jackson!
I don't resist or struggle as Taehyung pulls me away from the house and towards the beach. My robe open and fluttering around me as I'm practically dragged onto the sand, my body covered by his stronger one.
I gasp in pleasure pain as he crawls down my body and bites down hard on my inner thigh. "Ah! T-Tae...."
He groans, lapping at the mess, spreading my legs wide. "You. Are. Mine. Do you understand that, kitten? You follow me and no other. No matter what, no questions asked." He demands, his eyes glowing down at me from the dark.
I nod. "Y-yes. Yours, I'm j-just yours. I listen to you." I whine breathlessly as he tugs on my tail hard, his free hand teasing around my hole.
My acknowledgement and lack of struggles seem to calm him as he collapses back on top of me, kissing the life out of me. I feel like he's trying to suck my soul out through my mouth. It hurts but I like it. It means he really wants me. Why else go through all this trouble?
Perhaps all my suffering wasn't for nothing...
      I blink as I feel him draw back. He laces our fingers together, resting his head on my stomach. I lay in shock under him. What's he doing...
      "I'm going to make you my queen." He whispers, his lips pressed to my belly. "I trust no one else, kitten. Seokjin." He whispers my name and I choke, startled, eyes wide.
      He actually said my name...
      He stares intently into my eyes. I can't breathe. I feel trapped like I'm slowly drowning because of him...
     He caresses my face, unblinking. "When everyone else is gone...it will just be you and I."
       I tense up at his words. When everyone else is gone? I open my mouth to speak but he cuts me off with another kiss, passionate and hungry. For once not cruel. I don't know what to make of this new Taehyung. He's changed somehow but I don't know how or why.
      He abruptly stands up and helps me to my feet. He sweeps me into his arms and carries me back towards the house. I frown the entire way, feeling apprehension.
        He silently breaks the window to the guest room to let me back inside. He follows me in and removes my robe. I gasp as he pushes me onto the bed and spreads my legs. Our lips melding as one as I work between us to unzip his pants.
      I groan quietly as he pushes inside me, not stopping until he's fully sheathed inside me. I scratch at his shoulders and back as he fucks me hard and deep, our tongues dueling nonstop. I feel...something is different.
      He reaches between us to stroke my cock making me cum way too fast. Clenching around him, I swallow his growl as he fills me up inside, his hands clutching my hips tightly.
       I try to recover as he kisses my forehead and gets up, fixing his clothes. I sit up slowly and stare at him....wondering what's next.
       He glances towards the door. "I'm leaving but I'll be back." He tosses me a cell phone. "Do not let them know you have this. Only answer my call, no one else. I'll be back in a few days to get you. Don't tell anyone I was here, understand, baby?" He says softly, tilting my chin up to look into his eyes, kissing my lips gently once more.
      I shudder at the possessiveness in that gaze. I nod. "I w-won't."
      He nods and steps back. "I have plans for us, kitten. Just wait." He whispers, smirking a little. I watch with a lump in my throat as he jumps out of the window and disappears back into the night.
       W-what am I supposed to do with this new Taehyung? Why is he actually acting like he cares about me...like he actually...loves me. Wants me by his side.
      I clench my thighs together, remembering I have a mess to clean up before anyone finds out he was here. Sighing, I get up and silently limp into the bathroom to shower.