Jungkook

I grip Yoongi's hand a little tighter, peaking over to see Jimin looking up at him almost star struck.
    It makes me angry. Really angry. I thought he liked me? I thought Yoongi liked me, too?! Why am I suddenly feeling left out?
     Yoongi bit me first! Shouldn't he look at me? I frown at how adorable Jiminie looks in his pink swim trunks. His peachy little ears and tail twitching happily as he continues to gaze at our master.
     Chewing on my bottom lip, I enter the room and try to think of something to regain their attention. I want to be the center! I want to claim Jimin while Master claims me.
     Yoongi massages Jiminie's ears. "Go take a bath, kitten." He says softly and he nods, running into the bathroom.
     I sit on the edge of the bed, a little sad. Yoongi turns towards me with a smirk. "What's the matter, pup?"
     "Y-you want Minie more than me?" I whisper.
    He frowns. "Now why would you think that? I own you both for a reason. Do you want to know what those reasons are?"
     I meet his gaze, nodding.
     He chuckles and kneels down to be eye level with me. "Jimin is much softer and more delicate than you. Fragile. He has to be treated more gently. You, on the other hand, I could tell immediately that you are strong. Maybe I want to destroy you. Wreck you. I could easily break Jimin but you..." he leans forward and kisses my jaw. "I want to be rough with you. Think you can handle my needs?" He whispers.
     Swallowing hard, I nod.
    "Brave little wolf. I like it." 
    "C-can I ask you a question?"
    "Of course."
    "Why are you so nice to us? I t-thought all vampires were cruel and violent and stuck up...no offense!" I add.
    He chuckles. "I can be, when I need to be. I actually don't like being like that, though. I'm more laid back than that. And one thing you should know about me is that I take care of my possessions very well. I own you. You're my possession. Why would I treat what's mine badly?" He counters.
     I frown, having not thought of that. "Oh."
    "Yes, oh." He snorts. "You're precious."
     I hesitate. "A-are you thirsty?"
     "Why? You offering to feed me?"
     Blushing, I nod. "I want to be useful to you." I admit. 
     "So pure." He sighs, caressing my neck, tilting my head up to get a better view of my throat. His other mark is long gone.
    Sighing, he leans in and kisses my lips. "I want to touch you." He groans.
     I furrow my brow. "You are." I point out.
    He snickers. "I meant...a little more intimately. So innocent. It's cute."
     I pout. "Touch me!" I plead. Wanting whatever he wants.
     "As you wish..." he slowly pushes me onto my back and begins slowly unbuttoning my shirt. I shiver at the chill as he removes it. His hand trails down my stomach and pauses at my waistband. "I think I want to try feeding from somewhere else." He smiles wickedly.
    I swallow hard at the look in his blue fiery eyes. I say nothing as he slides my jeans down my legs leaving me naked since I didn't wear underwear.
     It's embarrassing but I don't try to hide. He's my master plus he's already seen me naked. He kisses down my check and stomach to my groin.
     I begin to pant as he spreads my legs wide, blowing hot breath over my hard erection. I feel myself get slippery wet between my cheeks. I jerk in surprise as a finger teases against my rim and through the growing wetness.
     "W-what..."
      "Shh..." he kisses me silent. "Let's not disturb the kitten from his bath." He massages my thighs before leaning down to lick and suck on my inner thighs making me moan.
     His teeth nick my skin and he licks the small amounts of blood that result. It feels strangely good. "M-master..."
     He wraps his palm around my straining cock and begins to stroke fast. I gasp at the sensation, having never touched myself before. It feels so good.
     "Mhmm.." he groans before licking a spot high on my inner thigh, right to the left of my sensitive balls. I cry out as he bites down, sinking his fangs deeply inside me.
     My body jerks in pain before those same endorphins flow through me. I close my eyes and try to breath. He doesn't stop stroking me and I feel heat pooling in my belly. "Ughh...m-master! I n-need...need..." I can't think straight. I need something! My body strains for something...
     He pulls away, licking the fresh wound clean. "Cum, baby. I want to taste it." He demands. "I want to see you a mess."
     That's all it takes. Screaming out, I feel the top of my cock explode. Hot white cream pouring all over my belly as sticky wet fluid leaks from my behind.
     He rubs his fingers through the mess, leaning up to kiss me hungrily. A metallic tinge on his tongue as it invades my mouth.
     I eagerly open to him, panting and gasping, feeling really tired as he pins me under him to the bed.
     I hear a click but pay it no attention to the sound until a loud gasp echoes throughout the room. My eyes snap open, looking past Yoongi to see Jimin now standing in the room with a huge fluffy pink towel wrapped around his entire body. His eyes are wide and teary. Shocked at the scene before him.
     I gasp and push at Yoongi's chest but he only smiles and continues kissing me, despite my protests, his tongue working it's way back inside my mouth effortlessly.
     I feel my heart pound at Jimin witnessing my shame. My domination. Sniffles now coming from his side of the room. Finally, Yoongi let's up and releases me. Bruises forming on my wrists.
     I slowly sit up, noticing the wet patch on the sheets from my slick and my belly sticky with cum.   
     "Give me a minute, kitten, and I'll help you dress. I have to take care of my little pup."
     I blush, avoiding looking at Jimin who is staring a hole through me.
     To my shock, Yoongi lowers himself and begin licking my belly, cleaning my skin of cum before moving down to my limp cock and thighs.   
     I cry out, clawing the sheets as he spreads my cheeks and licks between them. Oh my god! So dirty but it feels so good!
     I open my eyes to see Jimin standing over us, looking sad and neglected as Yoongi swirls his tongue around my rim.
     I pant, moaning up at Jimin as he whines, clenching his thighs together. His breath catching and eyes dilating. Does...does this turn him on?