"Olive where are you going?" He asked me.

"I'm going home. I don't know, I'm getting the hell out of here that's for sure." I say opening my door and getting in the front seat. I roll down the window as Dan approaches and I start up the car.

"Olive you don't need to leave. I understand with Matt gone you're um..." He trailed off, not knowing what to say next. I scoff as I turn on my radio.

"It's not a big deal Dan. I'm going." I say, rolling up my window as I pulled out of my parking place and drove out of the school parking lot. I finally stopped in front of Pizza Star. I got out of the car and walked in. Al looked up in confusion but didn't ask any questions. I grabbed my apron and began helping people. When the lunch rush was over, it slowed so that one of the other guys could take over. I sat down on a stool next to where Al leaves the food where the waiters can get their orders. He hands the other guy some plates of food and he smiles at me.

"So are you going to tell me why you are here?" He asks me and I shrug.

"School seems like a waste of time. Might as well make some money." I say and he nods as he then begins moulding pizza dough into it's correct shape. I look out onto the tables and watch as the happy families enjoy their lunch out. It seemed like the same kind of day that my own father was murdered. I shook the thought from my head, who knows when a panic attack will happen? I watch quietly as the people just sit there. So unaware of what could be going on around them. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out and it was a text from Aunt Lisa.

See you the day after tomorrow! She says and I sigh.

Yeah see you then. I text back before turning my phone off. I don't know what I'm going to do. I mean I love Matt, but what more could I have done? A sudden rage flared in me as I realized it wasn't my fault. I can't stop my Aunt from making decisions. He should be here with me, spending the last few days with me. No he's god knows where and I'm stuck here alone. I got up with  a huff, grabbing my clothes from my locker and placing them on the counter.

"I quit." I say simply. Al looks shocked by my new found courage. Hell I am too. I snapped at a teacher then quit my job.

"Why are you quitting?" He asks me.

"I can't stay and pretend everything's normal. I'm done." I say just as Julie comes in. She looks at my uniform on the counter and my face and just frowns.

"Are you leaving?" she asks me and I nod. "Hm." She says as if she were thinking about something. What is she doing? She takes my wrist and pulls me to the locker room. "Don't quit." Julie says and check her face to see if she's joking. Nope not joking. I can't help it though...I burst out laughing. She narrows her eyes at me and crosses her arms over her chest. I raise an eyebrow at her but her expression doesn't change.

"What?" I finally ask.

"I'm not kidding. Don't quit Olive." Julie says and I shake my head.

"Julie I hate you and you hate me. It's a mutual thing. I'm sure you wouldn't miss me a bit." I say and she sighs.

"Stay. Olive I'd rather have you here than some other chick who would just check out Matt." She says and I unconsciously bite my lip at the mention of Matt's name. If Julie notices, she doesn't say anything about it and I sigh.

"That's sweet, you know, in your own way but I'm leaving. I'm moving soon so there's no point." I say and Julie just sighs.

"Text me if you want to talk." Julie says, handing me a note with a number on it and then leaves the room. Julie...helping me? What the hell is going on today? I shrug and wave goodbye to Al and head out. I hop in my car and drive.