The person is apparently a guy, with peach blonde hair and small button nose. His plump pouty lips parted, quivering a little like he was quietly reading some random passage from the book. His chubby cheeks attracting him in so many ways. And never did he thought that a day would come, that he would have an urge to pinch a guy's cheeks, to the point he would literally do anything for it. This guy is fucking cute.

The brown haired guy clutched his shirt over his heart. His heartbeats getting questionably irregular. His interest on the peachy haired guy growing.

Hoseok quickly turned round the corner of the bookshelf that parts the both of them. Ruffling his damp hair to give out volume, hoping that he doesn't look too bad and he, at the very least, looked presentable. He believes he can still flirt in his state. He took a deep breath and walked slowly towards the oblivious guy who was busy skimming through the book with a crab as the book cover. Hoseok stopped for a moment, wondering if he should really approach the guy, looking like a terrible mess.

He's fucking cute, duh. This might be the last time you'd see him, there won't be a next time. You hate regrets don't you?

Hoseok silently agreed to himself. Satisfied at his own pep talk. Okay, he can do this. He is Jung fucking Hoseok. He's smooth as fuck, that's why guys and girls alike would easily swoon over him. That guy should consider himself lucky to be approached by the one and only Hoseok. At least, that's what he'd like to think.

Hoseok walked with confidence and suave, making it only seem unnatural. His shoulders going up a little to emphasize his lean chest, feigning confidence. The plan is to casually place himself beside the blonde haired guy and innocently ask for help to search for a particular book. Then the cute guy would gladly help him because he happens to know how to use the library system. They would chat for a little bit, introducing themselves. After they find the book, Hoseok will thank him and would smoothly ask the guy to hang out with him sometime. He would eventually ask for his number to be friends with him...for now. That sounds like a good-- no, a great plan!

That's what Hoseok would like to think that would happen anyway.

When he's about a few steps away, he prepared himself for his anticipated interaction with the cute guy. The guy who was still busy looking at the book.

When Hoseok's about to situate himself beside the peach haired guy, Hoseok...sneezed rather loudly.

The hideous sound echoed loudly through the room. Before the guy can even tilt his head up, Hoseok dashed quickly, nose showing a pink hue, a painful reminder of the embarrassing moment.

Why the fuck did he run? He could've disregarded it and he should've continued to stick to the plan. But he was utterly embarrassed about his disgusting sneeze. He doesn't want to be labeled as the "guy with the obnoxious sneeze" if he ever continued to approach the cute guy. It wasn't the first impression he was digging for. He certainly didn't want to turn the cute guy off. He ran all the way near the entrance, earning heaps of shushes everytime he passed by people who were actually there to read and those who were not there to hit on a cute guy.

So much for waiting out the rain. He came home dripping wet and devastated. He didn't even get to know the cute guy's name. What a shame.

He spent the rest of the day wailing to his best friend, Kim Seokjin.

Two weeks after the incident, when Hoseok believed he finally moved on and forgotten about it, the cute blondy showed up again. This time, in a different setting.