Chapter 33

His True Color

Author's POV

When the morning comes, Sehun woke up seeing Yoona's beautiful face. He just watches her sleeping not wasting any of that moment with her, on bed. Sehun still cannot believe that this girl whose out of his league is now sleeping with him. Things are quite fast but he's glad that everything in the past happened. Like when he caught her giving out love letters to Luhan, he was dumped by her, and when he went away for a while. If all of that didn't happened, then maybe he won't get this precious woman beside him.

"I love you Yoona"

He whispers as he stole a peck on her lips. Yoona opened her eyes woken up with Sehun's kiss.

"Stealing kisses from me eh?"

She said teasingly. Sehun smirks as he kisses her again.

"I don't steal. That lips of yours is already mine."

He said as Yoona blushed. She covers herself with the blanket as she doesn't want him to see her blushing. She is still that shy towards him whenever he says those words that makes her flush.

"Are you being shy now? Yah come out"

He said as he tried uncovering her. When she doesn't want to, he went inside the blanket as well. Yoona forgot that she's not wearing anything. When Sehun went inside the blanket, he saw her body once again.

"Nice body doc"

He said mischievously as he grabbed her waist towards him. Her body pressed to him making her blushed some more. Yoona gasp.

"Pervert!"

She said as she free herself from him.

"Said the woman I just bang last night"

Yoona is not used to perverted words so she feels awkward near him although they already did it.

"Stop saying it. It feels weird hearing it"

"Awwwww, is my baby feeling awkward?"

"Stop teasing. Psh"

"Come here. I miss you already"

He said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Don't feel so awkward. You're beautiful."

Yoona suddenly felt hot as she feels his hot body pressed on her. Sehun is indeed a gentleman despite of his attitude. She turns to face him as she wrapped her arms around his waist too.

"I love you Oh Sehun"

"I love you more Dr. Im Yoona"

"Stop calling me Dr."

"You should be proud of it. Unless you want me to call you Oh Yoona"

"Were not yet married"

"We will in the future"

He said as he leans to kiss her. He hopes that that moment won't end. He just wants to be with her forever. He loves her so much.

Because of their deep kiss, they started another hot round on the bed.

"Someone's in a great mood"

Yunwoo, Sehun's assistant told him the moment they are arranging the things needed for Luhan's wedding. Luhan asks him if he can use his resort as the venue of his wedding. Sehun recommended the one he got in Seoul since Boracay is quite far and his guest might not be able to make it. So here he is arranging some things for his wedding for him.