Chapter 17

Home Visitation part 1

Author's POV

Yoona and Luhan went home together and they both didn't realize it was too late in the evening. Both of them hoped that day wouldn't end as they want to be like that for lifetime. But their relationship is not for everybody to see and know. Luhan and Yoona agreed that they should not tell it first to Tiffany as she would find the right time to tell it to her. She knew her friend would be so furious as she is inlove with her man.

"Oppa, what will happened to us now?"

Yoona asked as they reach her apartment. Luhan is holding her hand and smiled at her.

"When did the last time you call me that way again?"

"Oh, I mean, Luhan-"

"I like you calling me oppa. Just call me that way"

Yoona blushed as Luhan's smile is melting her again. Well he always does but this time is different as they are a couple now.

"Aish.. Just go now oppa. Goodnight"

She said as Luhan teases her. Luhan held her waist as for her to move closer to him. As they were about an inch away, Luhan whispered to her ear 'goodnight' and move away and walk towards his apartment. Yoona was a bit disappointed of that. She thought he would kiss her and that thought made her pout in frustration. So she just put out her keys as she started to open her apartment but then Luhan run back to her, cupped her face and kiss her.

"I love you Yoona-ssi"

Then he went back to his room as if nothing happened. Yoona was just there still standing. She can't believe she have a boyfriend who's in his 30s but acting like a kid. What happened that day made her wide awake and can't sleep knowing that her boyfriend is just a room away.

Weekend came and that means she'll be going home to visit her family back in Busan. While she pack her things, someone texted her. It's still an unknown number so she texted back saying 'who is this'. A reply popped in with the caption 'your one and only boyfriend'. Yoona smiled as she replied a heart emoji. Luhan texted back with a crying emoji that made Yoona chuckle. Yoona just called him which he answer it right away.

"Yah, is that all you can say to your boyfriend??"

Said Luhan on the other line

"Hahaha.. Then goodmorning my oppa"

"Apology not accepted"

"Then how can I make it up to oppa?"

"Visit me at the coffee shop today then"

"Oh, I can't oppa, I have to go home to Busan today. Maybe next time?"

"What?! Aishhhhhhhhhhhh"

Then Luhan hung up as Yoona chuckles with him being so childish. Yoona can't take it so she went to his apartment and knock on his door. She heard a loud 'Who is there?' but she didn't respond. By the time he opened his door, Yoona peck on his lips making Luhan widen his eyes.

"That's for last night"

Then she return to her room as if nothing happens. Luhan smiled and just cannot believe to himself that the very first Korean girl he fell inlove is his girlfriend now.

Yoona was done packing the things she needed when she received a message from Luhan. He texted that he is in the coffee shop already and he can't send her to the subway as his shift is quite early. Yoona replied 'it's ok, take care working'. Luhan send her a heart emoji as she didn't reply. She thought that they might have an endless chat if she replies. She went out and saw Sehun was about to go out as well. She greeted her as he just gave her an annoying face. Well Yoona is used to that.