Chapter 22

First Fight

Author's POV

"seriously, I was really hoping that I would ended up with IU noona"

Sehun said nibbling some chips as he watches Yoona hung her clothes at the rooftop. It was a hot Sunday and he doesn't have anything to do so he went to the rooftop where Yoona is.

"Sehun, the sun is just rising. It's too early for you to dream like that"

She said annoying him more.

"Huh, you're just jealous I danced with a celebrity. I also talked with some that night and maybe they'll be calling me anytime now"

He said with so much confidence in him.

"Give me that"

She said as she grabbed the chips he was holding and sat beside him.

"I'm quite disappointed too you know. I was enjoying the dance with Luhan but then, I ended up with you"

"Why can't you just proposed to him then"

"Me? I'll wait for him to do that"

"Goodluck then"

He said sounding like she really doesn't have any chance to Luhan.

"Do you believe in the last dance thingy?"

"It's totally rubbish. I may believe that there are unicorns instead of believing with that last dance"

He said. But that's his opinion. Actually, Yoona will believe in such thing if only Luhan is the last guy she had danced that night.

"By the way, Tiffany doesn't like Luhan anymore"

"Ha?"

Sehun exclaims to what Yoona have just said.

"She told me during her birthday. She was dating someone else now"

"And who's the unlucky guy?"

"It's a secret. My friend is going to be an idol and whoever she is dating now is between me and Tiffany"

Sehun just showed her his annoyed face.

"It's not that I'm interested"

"But how about you? Are you dating someone now?"

Sehun cough with her question. Why ask that so sudden? Out of the blue he should say.

"Seriously chicken feet?"

"Well, I was just curious"

Sehun paused for a moment. He sighs as he looks straight to Yoona.

"Only if you will tell a secret"

A secret. What should she tell him? Should she tell him about her and Luhan? No way!

"About me?"

"No. About your laundry. Of course about you stupid"

"But there's nothing to share about me, really"

"You sure?"

He said, sound like he was interrogating her.

"Yes I'm sure. Fine don't answer my question. I already know your answer"

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. You're still single because you're still into Hayoung-sii"

"WTF"

Yoona laugh at Sehun's expression. He looks so much like he just saw something disgusting or something like that.